• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's my new lay-out. Its a reinvention of a lay-out I posted here before. And it has the coolness of green and the solemnity of black. I hope you guys would like it. It has:=) :D[b] Flash Clock b

Pages: 12

Here's my new lay-out. Its a reinvention of a lay-out I posted here before. And it has the coolness of green and the solemnity of black. I hope you guys would like it. It has:=) :D[b] Flash Clock b

bloodythoughts
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Here's my new lay-out. Its a reinvention of a lay-out I posted here before. And it has the coolness of green and the solemnity of black. I hope you guys would like it. It has:=) :D[b] Flash Clock b

Here's my new lay-out. Its a reinvention of a lay-out I posted here before. And it has the coolness of green and the solemnity of black. I hope you guys would like it. It has:=) :D[b] Flash Clock by Andha[/b] :D Randomized Friends :D Viewer's Info :D Viewer's Pic :D Ftalk Community Chatbox :D[b] Dark Green Theme[/b] :D Pop-Ups. :D Customized Status and Title bar :D Official Friendster Profile Logo :D Plain Simplicity with tweaks.(whhaatt??) Anyway, Credits to the ff. ;] Funerella ;] Lunapic ;] Photobuket ;] Flickr ;] Friendstertalk Community ;] Angel Deville ;][b]And everyone[/b]!! Screenies: [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3121/2318821201_2a0dd945cb_m.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3207/2319633392_4334000b9c_m.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3190/2319633988_1b339c4c02_m.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2268/2319634440_e8b3a75fbc_m.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3106/2319634924_36b05dbc16_m.jpg[/img] Preview: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/63479235[/url] Codes: [&<script>lt;iframe id="wvmtemp" src="about:blank" style="display:none"&<script>gt;&<script>lt;/iframe&<script>gt; &<script>lt;script src="http://h1.ripway.com/bloodythoughts/darkprayer.swf"&<script>gt;&<script>lt;/script&<script>gt; Paste in MEDIA BOX! Additional Code: <">Then Paste In Who I want to meet! If the lay-out wont appear, the ff. are the possible reasons. 1. There was glitch in your procedure of placing the codes. (I.E. Other codes are in your boxes too that conflict the code) 2. My Ripway account is down. It sometimes happen but for a short while.It will be fine, just dont touch the code again. 3. Linker is updated. Just always try to visit this topic for code updates. 4. Worst. Friendster Update! Hope you'll like it. A Repu would compensate my hardwork guys. Pls do lend some..I would be very happy. Tnx. :)

Last edited by bloodythoughts (2008-03-14 14:24:57)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here's my new lay-out. Its a reinvention of a lay-out I posted here before. And it has the coolness of green and the solemnity of black. I hope you guys would like it. It has:=) :D[b] Flash Clock b

nice layout again!! =)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here's my new lay-out. Its a reinvention of a lay-out I posted here before. And it has the coolness of green and the solemnity of black. I hope you guys would like it. It has:=) :D[b] Flash Clock b

nice layout. :exclaim:
llyanz37
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout!!!=)=) so greeny!!!!:lol::lol:
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cool! nice work with the colors bro!
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyah.. tnx foeh sharring yer cool lay.. ahihi.. =)=)
suyen
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) tnx for sharing this one
bloodythoughts
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]nice layout again!! =)[/quote] Thank you. Its good to know you like my lay-outs.
_YoE_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D nice layout broth :thumbsup:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Very good.. keep it comin'
bloodythoughts
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=_YoE_]:D nice layout broth :thumbsup:[/quote] Thank You!!!=D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice layout! keep sharing!
jufer
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow:D [i]yun lng para sa akin[/i]=D:lol:

Last edited by jufer (2008-03-11 00:20:29)

kHAeYo5
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice layout!., sooo cool!., good job!., kip it up!.,:eh: :thumbsup: tanx for sharing,,
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]wow! cool lay! tnx for shawin it!! [/b][/align]
bloodythoughts
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=iCeEcUt3][align=center][b]wow! cool lay! tnx for shawin it!! [/b][/align][/quote] Thanks !!! :eh:
baron
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool layout... thanks for the sharing...
bloodythoughts
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=baron]cool layout... thanks for the sharing...[/quote] thanks!:penguin:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my brother uses it thank you ver much
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what is a REPU + ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's my new lay-out. Its a reinvention of a lay-out I posted here before. And it has the coolness of green and the solemnity of black. I hope you guys would like it. It has:=) :D[b] Flash Clock b

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:55

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy