• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's my new lay-out. Its a reinvention of a lay-out I posted here before. And it has the coolness of green and the solemnity of black. I hope you guys would like it. It has:=) :D[b] Flash Clock b

Pages: 12

Here's my new lay-out. Its a reinvention of a lay-out I posted here before. And it has the coolness of green and the solemnity of black. I hope you guys would like it. It has:=) :D[b] Flash Clock b

shamie21
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here's my new lay-out. Its a reinvention of a lay-out I posted here before. And it has the coolness of green and the solemnity of black. I hope you guys would like it. It has:=) :D[b] Flash Clock b

:cry::cry::cry: `+huhuhuhu awtz it's not werkin on mah page! `+can u plz update ur lay? `+cOz i really lyk it bro! `+tnX kua bloodthOughtZ plz check mah profile tO prove dat der isz sumtin wrong wid ur lay http://profiles.friendster.com/priv8chickshamie21 :(:cry::(:cry::(:cry:
shamie21
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here's my new lay-out. Its a reinvention of a lay-out I posted here before. And it has the coolness of green and the solemnity of black. I hope you guys would like it. It has:=) :D[b] Flash Clock b

:cry::cry::cry: huhuuhuu ayaw mu agad mgweply// hmmmp aun change qu nlng pu bg qu.. ty!:thumbsdown:
bloodythoughts
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pls avoid double posting. And pls post in english. @ topic.. Ill try to check the codes and see if its really not workin.:rolleyes: ---------------------------------- The code is currently not working! Friendster filtered it [b]AGAIN.[/b] Pls keep in touch for the new working code. Ill try to update this..promise. As of now, im very sorry. (BTW: To everyone who used this lay-out..if your code is still working dont try to edit your friendster! [b]Golden Rule:[/b] Dont click the edit and customize profile for your own good!) :cloud: - its raining on me. ----------------------------------- [b]The code is now working![/b] [u][i][b]Updated![/b][/i][/u] :penguin: Enjoy!

Last edited by bloodythoughts (2008-03-14 14:27:24)

rochelleann13
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice...:thumbsup:

Last edited by rochelleann13 (2008-03-18 07:32:35)

bloodythoughts
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnaks for the comment! :penguin:
castleman
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">
nana14
» n00b
1969-12-31

newbie here..Love it ^__________^..uhmm what's the size (the Width and the Height) of the chatbox you used here.?? or is it possible that i will replace the chatbox here...with my own chatbox.???:rolleyes:

Last edited by nana14 (2008-03-23 21:49:58)

~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wee!! thats a great layout! ahehehe.. hope yah would do more!
mickmeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

as olwayz..ur works soo coool....luv it...
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] simple layouts surely hits the spot..:lol:[/b]
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

keep it up!!nice one [b]comment in my profile[/b] [url]http:///www.friendster.com/lloyd1108[/url]
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice br0! i really like it! i'm now using this.. tnx very much! + repu for you buddy!
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow! nice layout u made! i like d color. :thumbsup:
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

very2 nice layie's ~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's my new lay-out. Its a reinvention of a lay-out I posted here before. And it has the coolness of green and the solemnity of black. I hope you guys would like it. It has:=) :D[b] Flash Clock b

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:09

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy