• ARCHIVES 
  • » well.. nung nbasa ko tong post ng isang mod mejo na curious ako dun s TITLE nung topic nia.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t23379-ANNOUNCEMENT-attention-bawal-bubu.html[/url] <-- this thread.. uhhm.

Pages: 123

well.. nung nbasa ko tong post ng isang mod mejo na curious ako dun s TITLE nung topic nia.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t23379-ANNOUNCEMENT-attention-bawal-bubu.html[/url] <-- this thread.. uhhm.

bryanezz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well.. nung nbasa ko tong post ng isang mod mejo na curious ako dun s TITLE nung topic nia.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t23379-ANNOUNCEMENT-attention-bawal-bubu.html[/url] <-- this thread.. uhhm.

hey hey hey :smoke: this just a forum, where our thoughts and feeling shared so peace na kayong lahat we are like lego blocks here United we stand, divided we fall =) just thinking aloud:lol:
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: well.. nung nbasa ko tong post ng isang mod mejo na curious ako dun s TITLE nung topic nia.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t23379-ANNOUNCEMENT-attention-bawal-bubu.html[/url] <-- this thread.. uhhm.

Advice: Think 1st before saying anything... We should always respect other people.. I believe that there is no need for harsh words coz this will only cause more problem.. If your angry or mad, breathe 1st, think before posting, okie?!
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

based on the topic: just [b]respect each other[/b].. nothing more..=)
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i've been a newbie too.., the truth is i've been registered since november '07 but becoz i'm so scared of doing somethin wrong that can result for being banned.., i just shut up and read and read threads without interacting with members.., i just had courage when some of ftalkers talked to me and welcomed me.., [b]first[/b] i was so scared coz every mods i see where so harsh about implementing rules.., (some i guess) ^can't they warn people first? [b]second[/b] im afraid to be called a spammer when all i did was an honest mistake,,. a lesson for me: read first! a lesson for mods: please be more patient.., thanx..,
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i always put a note under members avatar after i give them a warning..=) only mod can see the note.=) so if the warn reach 3, i'll cursing even ban that member..:D:thumbsup: one more thing, please [u][b]remove[/b][/u] the [b][color=red]red[/color] sentence[/b] on ur siggy..=) dont make it annoying..:thumbsup:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]i've been a newbie too.., the truth is i've been registered since november '07 but becoz i'm so scared of doing somethin wrong that can result for being banned.., i just shut up and read and read threads without interacting with members.., i just had courage when some of ftalkers talked to me and welcomed me.., [b]first[/b] i was so scared coz every mods i see where so harsh about implementing rules.., (some i guess) ^can't they warn people first? [b]second[/b] im afraid to be called a spammer when all i did was an honest mistake,,. a lesson for me: read first! a lesson for mods: please be more patient.., thanx..,[/quote] @peach siszt where the same..actually ive been here since sept of last year and until last month i only have less than 50 post :paranoid: coz i am not not that socially oriented type and i often get [b]out of place[/b] and i am really afraid of being banned and afraid of making mistakes coz sometimes i observe some mods,. they are really sometimes 'quite rude' amfufufu.. before i cant understand why but now i already understand that they just want everything good for he sake of this forum. but for the new members its a must to have a [b]commonsense[/b].... everything has a rule therefore as a member they must follow and read first before interact. for the mods, sometimes they have thier own world and they do not interact well with the new members btw, i am refering to some..not all :paranoid: thats why some members get annoyed and reacting in a negative way...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bobo? I think bubu or is it boo boo or something. :lol: means mistake in English, in slang anyway... :lol: I think the title says. [i]Bawal ang pagkakamali. [/i] Well basing on the topic itself. Regarding your post. Why should be ban you? Their's no proper reason but, please type in English because this is the not the Philippines section. Wondering why some mods are strict now a days? Kindly consider your post as example, you didn't follow one of the major rules Type in English. Not following the rules fairly provokes some of the mods to be stricter on their jobs. Sometimes you can blame a mods strictness to yourselves. We do not power trip here. Also please reconsider this reply of yours. [quote]ciempre ako rin gs2 ko dumami ung mga post count ko![/quote] I am a Filipino mod as well and I understand what you mean, I too post in those so called nonsense threads but, I never though of the idea [i]ciempre ako rin gs2 ko dumami ung mga post count ko![/i] I just post their for fun or relaxation. I am not against you or partnering with my co mod ate mizel but kindly consider. What I have said. Good day...

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-12 22:58:19)

bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tandaan nu poh wlang taong bobo tamad lang :smoke:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ im warning you stop posting with tagalog words this is not the appropriate thread to do that kind of post :| @Ephemeral well done nicely said :thumbsup: @topic i understand what mizel is trying to do and as far as i can see about those game topics are getting irrelevant the answers and the post there are just going on circles what i mean is the question and the replies is always been repeated well i don't see a good reason why you should get frustrated about it:| if it is just for the sake of your post count then use your common sense go post somewhere else there are so many ways to increase the number of your post not just by posting on those topics =| and of course you wouldn't dare to spam just to increase your post count cause there is a consequences awaiting for it
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hylinkawaii[/b] :arrow: :lol: our experince was funny right? [b]sir kermi[/b]: im sorry if there's somethin wrong with my signature.., i would love to change it but i can't see it anymore.., :o wonder where it go? :rolleyes: thanks anyway! =) take care & Godbless guys! :kiss:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Moderators modified your signature. We have the rights to do so. =) Dont worry. Your sig banner is cute as you. haha. Anyway it's all been settled.
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@T: so... are guys saying that i'am a spammer too? *pif*=| can you look how many post i've got.. and look also the date when i was registered in this forum.. in that kind of post count can you say that i'am spammer? :wallbash: @Ephe: yeah, i said that i want to increase my post count.. but i didn't say that in a spamming way! =| @All: well.. i just dont care about this thing anymore. =) @Mods: sorry for the wrong post of this thread.. :rolleyes: Signing Out...
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@kher : your right with what you said. @shirow and ephs : cool opinions. @ej : thanks for guiding this topic, and sharing your side as well. [b]I'll give my opinion as a mod and a member.[/b] I understand mizel on what she said, "some" won't be called stupid or something if they read and understand the rules properly, yes the word was kinda harsh but can't you get her point? all that she's trying to say was like, be careful on what you posts. Yes, newbies want to maximize there posts counts but can't they do it properly? Some members have high ranks and have a high number of posts but they merely spammed. "some" called us mods that we were "impatient" come to think of it, you guys are also impatient, why? you can't wait for your posts to be many, you want it, the easy way, by spamming or flaming. I mean, who wouldn't be mad if they see some useless posts like [quote]:D[/quote] [quote]jalsdjlas[/quote] [quote]:midfinger: shit[/quote] we are trying hard on removing those spams so that we can do our job properly, we are warning "some" of you if they are doing something wrong. Yes we have the right to curse and ban a member but we can think of good reasons on why we did that. They are worthy to receive such kind of punishment. mods are just humans, we are just humans, we have feelings. [spoiler]isipin nyo kasi ung ginagawa nyo para di kayo matawag na bubu![/spoiler] :D
friendstertalk1234567890
» Banned
1969-12-31

ANG BABAHO NIYONG LAHAT!!!!!!!!! SPAMMER AKO... DITO PALA AKO DAPAT NAG POPOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ang baho nio!!!!!!!!!!!11 SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ang baho nio!!!!!!!!!!!11 SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendstertalk1234567890
» Banned
1969-12-31

KAYO MGA BOBO....................MGA BUBU TALAGA MGA TAO DITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANG BABAHO NIYONG LAHAT!!!!!!!!! SPAMMER AKO... DITO PALA AKO DAPAT NAG POPOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ang baho nio!!!!!!!!!!!11 SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ang baho nio!!!!!!!!!!!11 SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Edit: Wrong quote.

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-03-17 00:59:31)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mielcoh27]@T: so... are guys saying that i'am a spammer too? *pif*=| can you look how many post i've got.. and look also the date when i was registered in this forum.. in that kind of post count can you say that i'am spammer? :wallbash: @Ephe: yeah, i said that i want to increase my post count.. but i didn't say that in a spamming way! =| @All: well.. i just dont care about this thing anymore. =) @Mods: sorry for the wrong post of this thread.. :rolleyes: Signing Out...[/quote] hmm why do some members post feedbacks and are too stubborn to hear everyone else's point of view. :rolleyes: judging by your post that i quoted now you prefer to ignore this and want to close it already. Aight. [b]Topic Reported [/b] to be closed. Its getting spammy.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=mielcoh27]@T: so... are guys saying that i'am a spammer too? *pif*=| can you look how many post i've got.. and look also the date when i was registered in this forum.. in that kind of post count can you say that i'am spammer? :wallbash: @Ephe: yeah, i said that i want to increase my post count.. but i didn't say that in a spamming way! =| @All: well.. i just dont care about this thing anymore. =) @Mods: sorry for the wrong post of this thread.. :rolleyes: Signing Out...[/quote] Then why you share the same ip address of "friendstertalk1234567890"??? After your post, "friendstertalk1234567890" spammed this topic. Don't tell me you dont know about it? Whether you spammed this topic or not, please behave otherwise you can never enter the forum. We wont tolerate such behaviour. @moderators do not delete friendstertalk1234567890's posts above

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-17 02:35:30)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol he got screwed up now what a fag :lol: @all remember we can watch every actions you made here don't do anything stupid that will make your self humiliated and banished here as well i remember this words from one of my co-mods here [quote]you can make your actions but never the consequences frm xavierkym[/quote] i don't know if the words are correct but i hope you understand what this message says to everyone here =|
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hehe from the start I'm always watching my trails. If I am not mistaken, guest ip address can be detectable =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well.. nung nbasa ko tong post ng isang mod mejo na curious ako dun s TITLE nung topic nia.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t23379-ANNOUNCEMENT-attention-bawal-bubu.html[/url] <-- this thread.. uhhm.

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:12

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy