• ARCHIVES 
  • » this was an ad-on combination of the codes undercontrol panelbuttons YM status and the version YM status sidebar of "Xdarksaint" i dunno who made the underlcontrol pannelbuttons Status but the variabl

Pages: 123

this was an ad-on combination of the codes undercontrol panelbuttons YM status and the version YM status sidebar of "Xdarksaint" i dunno who made the underlcontrol pannelbuttons Status but the variabl

Adriannns
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this was an ad-on combination of the codes undercontrol panelbuttons YM status and the version YM status sidebar of "Xdarksaint" i dunno who made the underlcontrol pannelbuttons Status but the variabl

^ no prob. its my pleasure to share what i discover.. hehe
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: this was an ad-on combination of the codes undercontrol panelbuttons YM status and the version YM status sidebar of "Xdarksaint" i dunno who made the underlcontrol pannelbuttons Status but the variabl

[b]^_^ Emm.. Is the code still working?[/b]
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yah sir!!1 its workin fine on my profile..
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ooooooooh. :o
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Where it is?[/i] [i]I think you should make a screenshot.[/i]
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@cypnet.. ammm ok i will try. but if you will visit my profile you can see it under the control panel..
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Yay! It worked! Thanks for sharing!! [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks For sharing:penguin:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My Code Not Work... Why?
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i think consecutive posting is prohibited?
jlaliciouz
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow, enx 4 sharin'! =) :thumbsup::thumbsup:[align=center][/align]
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for those who requesting the preview of this.. just w8 it,, coz this past few months i dunt applying some js script to pimp my profile, but i will make the previews swear that!
hideki04
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cant see in the preview.
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ oh oh. w8 im goint to make some..
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
jep0y
» n00b
1969-12-31

looks complicated try it later thanks bro :thumbsup:
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing it to us..more power=)
jay_chou
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow this is great code thnx for sharing
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this was an ad-on combination of the codes undercontrol panelbuttons YM status and the version YM status sidebar of "Xdarksaint" i dunno who made the underlcontrol pannelbuttons Status but the variabl

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:41

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy