• ARCHIVES 
  • » Blood+ is set decades after the events of Blood: The Last Vampire. Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoo

Pages: 12

Blood+ is set decades after the events of Blood: The Last Vampire. Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoo

greatsage
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Blood+ is set decades after the events of Blood: The Last Vampire. Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoo

Blood+ is set decades after the events of Blood: The Last Vampire. Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoolgirl. Saya’s happy life is shattered when she is attacked by a chiroptera, and learns that she is the only one who can defeat them. Armed with her sword, Saya embarks on a journey with her family, allies and faithful servant, Haji, to rid the world of Chiroptera and rediscover her identity. Blood: The Last Vampire will be showing on Animax at the 7th of April, at 8:00 pm while the first four episodes of Blood+ will be shown right after the movie (or 9:00). [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/Eshthpa/250px-Blood_plus_logo.jpg[/img] [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/Eshthpa/blood15.jpg[/img]

Last edited by greatsage (2007-03-29 02:10:55)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Blood+ is set decades after the events of Blood: The Last Vampire. Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoo

WOOT! :o I saw Blood the Last Vampire 3 years ago. Wow, I can't wait to see this. I loved the animation for BLOOD THE LAST VAMPIRE. I wonder how the animation is done this time. Thanks much for the info Seph! :P [i] EDIT: You can now watch BLOOD+ at aura's Channel at VEOH... Enjoy![/i] [b][url=http://www.veoh.com/users/aura147]http://www.veoh.com/users/aura147[/url][/b]

Last edited by Padme (2007-04-03 20:37:19)

greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Blood+ is set decades after the events of Blood: The Last Vampire. Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoo

It's pretty much the same except there are more CGI than before.
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Looks promising and the artwork is really good... :midfinger: I'll be rooting for it in cinemax..
femakaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

ges i'll watch this..... :O
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=greatsage]It's pretty much the same except there are more CGI than before.[/quote] That's cool, CG is good... Can't wait to see it. :P
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ah. . the blood+.. vampires arise! I heard tis a good series![/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Gotta watch this too! Missed watching tv, not really my hobby. lol
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Missed watching tv, not really my hobby. lol [b]NOT REALLY MY HOBBY[/b] [b][i]NOT REALLY MY HOBBY[/i][/b] [b][i][u]NOT REALLY MY HOBBY[/u][/i][/b][/quote] Wow. someone who does not like watching TV as a hobby. hehe just kidding. Anyway, 7 days 'til Blood! Does anyone know who the voice actors are? As in the Jap seiyuu.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=greatsage][quote]Missed watching tv, not really my hobby. lol [b]NOT REALLY MY HOBBY[/b] [b][i]NOT REALLY MY HOBBY[/i][/b] [b][i][u]NOT REALLY MY HOBBY[/u][/i][/b][/quote] Wow. someone who does not like watching TV as a hobby. hehe just kidding. Anyway, 7 days 'til Blood! Does anyone know who the voice actors are? As in the Jap seiyuu.[/quote] Haha! Pawned!! :wasted: Seph was joking around! lolz... Just kidding too. :arrow: [b]@ topic:[/b] Just wanna add... [b]BLOOD +[/b] Sneaks 7 & 8 Apr, 9pm (PH) Premieres 12 Apr (PH), Thursdays, 7pm

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-04-02 22:24:49)

greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hmph. That's what I posted on the first post here. Spotlight stealer. :( Anyway, more info on Blood+: genre: horror, supernatural, a bit of romance, mystery number of eps: 50 produced by: Aniplex and Production I.G directed by: Jun'ichi Fujisaku, who played an active role on screenplays and planning in anime series such as xxxHOLiC the Movie: A Midsummer Night's Dream, Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE the Movie: Princess of Birdcage Kingdom, Otogi Zoshi, and 2 OAVs of Ghost in a Shell, Stand Alone Complex. rating: for mature audiences

Last edited by greatsage (2007-04-03 03:47:36)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey you guys! :cool: Good news, [u]you can watch BLOOD+ at [b]VEOH[/b][/u]. [b]aura147's Channel:[/b] [b][url=http://www.veoh.com/users/aura147]http://www.veoh.com/users/aura147[/url][/b]
femakaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

I watched it and its really cool!!!! :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Havne't watch the episode but I thinks it's a very good one hehe beside ANIPLEX = GOOD ANIME :D
ailyne
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love it!im not really into violence or anything but its so amazing. http://www.blood.tv
rasiellou
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love Blood+, hahahaha! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 2 thumbs up!!!!!!!
++ ameonna ++
» n00b
1969-12-31

currently on episode 14..can't wait to watch the OVA :o ..haha..btw..i love saya :wow:
rasiellou
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm... i like the soundtrack... hehehe :lol: watch the last episode, its my favorite!!! hope nothing bad happens to Diva's TWINS!! haha
rasiellou
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=++ ameonna ++]currently on episode 14..can't wait to watch the OVA :o ..haha..btw..i love saya :wow:[/quote] is there an OVA???
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love this anime...especially the soundtrack!! sooo cool!! it's BLOOD+ - Aozora no Namida by Takahashi Hitomi :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Blood+ is set decades after the events of Blood: The Last Vampire. Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:05

[ 12 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy