• ARCHIVES 
  • » Blood+ is set decades after the events of Blood: The Last Vampire. Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoo

Pages: 12

Blood+ is set decades after the events of Blood: The Last Vampire. Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoo

fando91
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Blood+ is set decades after the events of Blood: The Last Vampire. Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoo

[b]I love Saya!! :wow: [/b]
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Blood+ is set decades after the events of Blood: The Last Vampire. Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoo

I've watched the whole series twice.. I've been addicted to Diva's Song Titled "Diva" :thumbsup: Mark Mancina's music are used in Blood+
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i like this one!..i always watch it on animax!..[/b] :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Blood+ is set decades after the events of Blood: The Last Vampire. Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:14

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy