• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=marra06]:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:[/quote] my attention attracted that remark

Pages: 123

[quote=marra06]:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:[/quote] my attention attracted that remark

Angell de Ville
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=marra06]:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:[/quote] my attention attracted that remark

[quote=marra06]:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:[/quote] my attention attracted that remark from a member so i did this a few minutes ago... but I just tried this with Fx2 and IE7 (I wonder why jopet never included this as an alternative... instead of punishing your right-clicker, why not let them play a game of your choice...?) this code is actually a simple way to overlay your profile (you can use a complete webpage with this code too)[quote]function playSnake(){ window.resizeTo(530,480); document.write("<style>body{background:#ffffff;overflow:hidden}</style>[color=red]<embed src='http://files.freeonlinegames.com/13950/games/snake3d/snake3d.dcr' width='500' height='400' border='0' wmode='transparent'></embed>[/color]") return false } document.oncontextmenu=playSnake;[/quote] Just change the red part to the embed code of the game you want... you can even insert a music playlist or a movie or video or whatever u want... why we did this code? sometimes users just accidentally right-clicks a page... [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/63419653]TEST IT HERE[/url] @eehjhay my friends still haven't answered my message to them... I'll just contact u as soon as I got their response... thanks again.

Last edited by Angell de Ville (2008-03-11 23:50:55)

mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=marra06]:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:[/quote] my attention attracted that remark

wow that's fun instead of punishing will have to play i'll check that...

Last edited by mudpoet (2008-03-11 23:56:58)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=marra06]:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:[/quote] my attention attracted that remark

:arrow: Finally you shared a trick in here buddy,and we are so thankful for that..hope more to come..=)
Angell de Ville
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ huh? actually there are a lot of simple tricks we shared here... we just didn't post them personally :)

Last edited by Angell de Ville (2008-03-12 00:09:40)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>ahh ok,yah..its like i wanted you personally..:D anyway thanks again buddy...:thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hehe.. this is very nice bro... thanks for sharing
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

This one is really awesome Yeah sometimes we just hit right click accidentally And yeah i apply it just right now :D Thanks for sharing

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-03-12 01:09:26)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

or you could use that to show a flash movie :D :thumbsup:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]wow! tnx for shawin it! hahaha. :D nice trick [/b][/align]
Angell de Ville
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]or you could use that to show a flash movie :D :thumbsup:[/quote] not just flash... you can insert whatever you want, even friendster's maintenance page lolz (that's the rytclick I'm using ryt now lolz)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Angell de Ville]^ huh? actually there are a lot of simple tricks we shared here... we just didn't post them personally :)[/quote] who we.. we as Arccccccccccc...... lol... anyway enx for this....

Last edited by switpotato (2008-03-12 02:00:39)

julyan emo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

where part on my js to copy this usefull script?? a/b/c part ?
Angell de Ville
» n00b
1969-12-31

^anywhere outside your wvm codes (if u have one) @switpotato read the codes you posted

Last edited by Angell de Ville (2008-03-12 03:27:07)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mssg modified thousand tyms.. wakoko... bottom line is thanks u... nice tricks...:rose::thumbsup::thumbsup: ohh yes... did i claim its mine ;)) mr deville... but... all i know is juz to follow as ordered... nyways.. nice.. nice nicee really nice codes... thanks for the name btw.. mr... muahhsss

Last edited by switpotato (2008-03-12 02:55:22)

Angell de Ville
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't think u understand what you are talking... do u? you commented in a not so nice way something like this...[quote]who we.. we as Arccccccccccc...... lol...[/quote] then I answered back to that... lolz... now you replied with this[quote]mssg modified thousand tyms.. wakoko... bottom line is thanks u... nice tricks...rosethumbsupthumbsup ohh yes... did i claim its mine wink) mr deville... but... all i know is juz to follow as ordered... nyways.. nice.. nice nicee really nice codes... thanks for the name btw.. mr... muahhsss[/quote] any connection :question: @members don't be like us... we are insane lolz...
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol..i tried this few mins ago:thumbsup: super nicenicenicenicenice:wallbash: hahaha thnx for the code sir:rose: ur insane?..hurm....runaway..:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by mylaedylilly (2008-03-12 03:09:08)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to be honest all codes i posted here r made by angell the guy is to humble dunno why he want to include archers name... wat wrong with my reply ... i said wee... as in arccccccccccc... for that the truth thats all urs !!!.. even this past linkerssssssss.... archer is not part of it.. wats wrong with my comment wakoko... anyway @ the topic... many thanks again...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-03-12 03:11:14)

jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! nice trick. hehehe.. so ryt clickers better to clik rigth if u want to play free online game. hehehehe :penguin:
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool.. why do u want to not punish the right clickers..? haha :P
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o i didnt thought that thing! haha! right clickers will enjoy right clicking in my profile if i had this..haha! :lol: thanks for sharing this..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=marra06]:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:[/quote] my attention attracted that remark

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:48

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy