• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=marra06]:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:[/quote] my attention attracted that remark

Pages: 123

[quote=marra06]:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:[/quote] my attention attracted that remark

lovelust0020
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=marra06]:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:[/quote] my attention attracted that remark

nyc..!thx for the trick..
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=marra06]:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:[/quote] my attention attracted that remark

cooooll!! nice one i loved it ;)
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i gotta check that! thanks for sharing!
lester_cabilla
» n00b
1969-12-31

hhehe, thats great!!
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=)=):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]w0w... that's cool... a good punishment huh??...[/b][/color]
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wel i dont see the preview?
1234qwerty
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea.. i dont see it either..
zeenday
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice.. . .=D:thumbsup: tnx for sharing dude... =):thumbsup:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=#FF66CC]Thanks for sharing this one hepls a lot to other members too[/color][/i][/align]
gemawie
» n00b
1969-12-31

da heLL am i goin to put this???
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i can play games in my profile fun hehehe:D tnx 4 sharing:thumbsup:
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow tnx for this dude :D no more punishng :D
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one!! keepirup
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool! but where do i put this code in the js file?! in the first!? before the body!? <">
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the preview profile doesnt work.. huhu... and the right click shake too huhu what should i dooooo
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice trick kip it up tnx for sharing!! :):thumbsup:
Iloveyouforever14344!
» n00b
1969-12-31

It won't work.. how can I put this?? where would I put this?? =(
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool trick! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=marra06]:lol: haha. i thought the its really a snake game.. and we have to play it, so i tested it and it was not [i]pala[/i]. kewl codes. :thumbsup:[/quote] my attention attracted that remark

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:45

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy