• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'e

Pages: 12

Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'e

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'e

Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'em here..Tnx!=)
forgottenfairytale
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'e

for me it's gud ...coz emoes are the one who knowa waht it feels to be hurt so they'll not hurt someone they love coz they hnow the feeling...:crybaby:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'e

hmm..i dont have an emo bf... but an emo suitor... wahaha..well... i just dont like it..when he..feels sad.. because..he suddenly keeps quiet and ignores me.... then...when i ask him.. he'll say... "just talk to sumbody else......i just remembered sumtin...i wanna be alone right now" ee? i hate those kind.. but....i agree wit the post above me they dont hurt people..because they knew what it feels like..
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup.. and he's so sweet the problem is he is so [b]overprotective[/b] so i break up toinkz
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aww..is that so..i can see some lonelyness on your sig..=|
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=forgottenfairytale]for me it's gud ...coz emoes are the one who knowa waht it feels to be hurt so they'll not hurt someone they love coz they hnow the feeling...:crybaby:[/quote] ^aww..yeah,i agree w/ them.. well i don't have an emo bf..
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes. i hav. uhm. for me. it's a yes. because emo boys are so protective and understanding=)
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont have one... but i wish i have... :lol: just joking... i dont need a bf... :thumbsup: i believe singles are smarter :P
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its not bad...emos easily feel if there sumthing wrong with a rel8xonxip... but sum people don't understand what they r rily saying or feelin..,
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Yes, I have before [emo bf]. :lol:[/i]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'm not really pro-emo but I really think it's not good. They get overly dramatic. It really depends in the person but if you ask me I don't like emo. =|[/b]
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

it wud be fyn wid me... they're not that bad to be wid though i haven't tried to be wid 1 or to have 1...i just think
shirayui
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=forgottenfairytale]for me it's gud ...coz emoes are the one who knowa waht it feels to be hurt so they'll not hurt someone they love coz they hnow the feeling...[/quote] i agree..but sometymz it annoys me.. and it's like he's so weird most of the time.. because when i sometimes make joke things he's so over dramatic and just suddenly keeps quiet && the sad face??oh please..:rolleyes: actually thats the reason i broke up with him..:lol: and after the broke up he really slit he's wrist and he's blaming me for it..:angry: but that's past we're friends now..=)
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No I Dont Have.. My Bf is kinda Boring.. :doubt: Always thinking of his works!
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't know coz i don't have:)
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'em here..Tnx!=)[/quote] are you an emo hater ? ? juz askin .
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well. i am not his bf. but i love him. he likes me too.. and its good to have an emo bf/gf especially bf because emo's like to love. Emo's are loving. you know
geekprincess
» n00b
1969-12-31

its so nice to have an emo bf/gf cuz he's not the jerk type of person who could do stupid things and make you cry. at least they know how you feel but the disadvantage in that point is he could be sensitiveslashoverprotectiveslashjealous person. but thats not a hindrance for having an emo bf/gf. =)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=toshiyaDEG]are you an emo hater ? ? juz askin .[/quote] no i'm not..I don't hate anyone if possible..=) I'm just kind'a curious..:D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dunn think wanna have an emo bf i dun like style them :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'e

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:27

[ 11 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy