• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'e

Pages: 12

Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'e

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'e

Nope! But emo galz can b quite hawtyy aswell [except for boys] !
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'e

i can have an emo style bf, but not a real emo one, i found emo guys like over acting.. i dunno.. but if i really love the guy, of course I'll love him for who he is.
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahaha. my bf is an emo. sometimes its hard having a bf like that.. i always asked myself : "wasn't he tired showing up his tears infront of me and the crowd'' . that's the shameful part but the good part having a bf like that is they' re not afraid showing what they really feel :D
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't know if it good or bad.. but if you love an emo person you wouldn't care what he is or anything! thats why its ok they're human beings also you know they have emotion but they don't usually show it! being silent is enough to show that they're hurt...! :P
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Hi good evening, get lost before you're cursed. :lol: :arrow: [b]REPORTED[/b] :eh: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I would jump-off the cliff rather than having an effing emo bf. =):thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I would jump-off the cliff rather than having an effing emo bf. =):thumbsup:[/quote] haha.same.my bf is not [b]emo[/b].he hates emo && i also hate emo. :P=D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i don't have! i didn't have.. and i don't want to have! [b]they are gays![/b] :lol: peaceout! [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

an emo lover.. he speaks a lot about his broken family and the like.. he seems to be always lonely and he feels everyone hate him.. he do love music and i've been influenced by him to love emo songs which is quite good..
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

being emo is shit. i dont wish to hav 1. "sakay lng sa uso, kahit d nila alam kung ano un" <---apologies for d tagalog. :lol: emo years hav slowly gone, their days r counted. =| nvr liked them. nver let ur problems get into u. peace out!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nope, i don't hav. :) [/b]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its is so nice to have an EMO bf/gf..coz emo are true lover or a perfect lover..emos can leave anything and everything except for a partner dat is meant to be..
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gcc4426]being emo is shit. i dont wish to hav 1. "sakay lng sa uso, kahit d nila alam kung ano un" <---apologies for d tagalog. :lol: emo years hav slowly gone, their days r counted. =| nvr liked them. nver let ur problems get into u. peace out![/quote] i so agree with u dude! they dont know real hxc anymore.. :wallbash: btw, i just love the hairstyle... :lol: but Im not emo, coz im not a genre. :lol: Emo is so mushy and when u have an emo gf, it feels like ur life is written on maala-ala mo kaya.. haha..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, i'm just curious..is it [b]good[/b] or is it [b]bad[/b] to love a person who has an [b]emo[/b] personality?..What are the good and bad things you encounter with your beloved [b]emo[/b]? Post 'e

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:13

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy