• ARCHIVES 
  • » ahm. to admin can promoter have special powers? Even they will only lock topic. because they worked hard to promote our forum give promoter a special power only to those who knows how to handle th

Pages: 12

ahm. to admin can promoter have special powers? Even they will only lock topic. because they worked hard to promote our forum give promoter a special power only to those who knows how to handle th

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ahm. to admin can promoter have special powers? Even they will only lock topic. because they worked hard to promote our forum give promoter a special power only to those who knows how to handle th

ahm. to admin can promoter have special powers? Even they will only lock topic. because they worked hard to promote our forum give promoter a special power only to those who knows how to handle th forum and an active promoter. And also If they have special powers promoter theie name will be [color=#086989][i]italicized[/i][/color] like mods name they're [color=#086989][b]bold[/b][/color] Note: Do Not fight me. it's only a suggestion.

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-03-14 22:59:49)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ahm. to admin can promoter have special powers? Even they will only lock topic. because they worked hard to promote our forum give promoter a special power only to those who knows how to handle th

Lol, Special Powers? I wanna have one of those. Sorry I found it really funny. Anyway, ermm I dont know if Admin will approve that. Moderators are here naman. So I dont think that's needed for them to be able to lock topics. The italicized name can be possible.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ahm. to admin can promoter have special powers? Even they will only lock topic. because they worked hard to promote our forum give promoter a special power only to those who knows how to handle th

^ lol wtf special powers :O count me in well like emokidd said Moderators are here to do that kind of job =| and promoters promotes this forum because thats what promoters do :lol: so i guess having italicized name on the online board will be enough. =|
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

agree to both mods who posted above me. and plus if all promoters will be given this "special power", its like adding +50 moderators since theres quite a lot promoters.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]agree to both mods who posted above me. and plus if all promoters will be given this "special power", its like adding +50 moderators since theres quite a lot promoters.[/quote] I said not all. only those who can handle the forum. and they can help maintain our forum clean. specially if no mod(s) is online
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ well sorry for my mistake but if you think sis, its like adding more moderators which cant happen coz we just added new mods
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]^ well sorry for my mistake but if you think sis, its like adding more moderators which cant happen coz we just added new mods[/quote] it is just like mini mods because they can only lock topic. ^_^
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah. Please make different the Moderator job and Promoter job. Moderators :arrow: Admin's back-people which help Admin to organize the forum and have big responsibility. Promoters :arrow: People who promote the forum, so other could join here. Beside. The Rank Promoter is a special rank too. And about the [i]italized[/i] names. I agree with that. But to have lil powers to lock topic? I disagree. Since it's Mods jobs. =) And anyway, Promoter can help Mods and Admin. If they see any wrong topic. just report them and fuush-- mods will lock/close the topic.
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well if the promoter is [b]really[/b] a responsible person, he/she could be promoted as mod right? I guess thats more like it, instead of giving all the promoter the same ability as a mod.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

About the issue. Being a promoter in the name itself is special. How many are the Promoters here in Ftalk out of thousands? right? =| My opinion is the same with sis yuna's.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-15 05:20:50)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: even mods cannot have that 'promoter' status (like Moderator-Promoter. there are lots of moderators that are promoters, but admin said only one rank. be a promoter and not a mod, or be a mod without the promoter rank. it was asked before by dj_dhey i think.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i agree with special powers! but hopefully not dat very special power! i think maybe if he can just make our User like This [i]karuro72002 italized[/i] or maybe give us a [b]Massive Group Message Plug[/b] =) to Promote threads! :lol: add a lil feature about Promoters! we Promote! :lol: lolz, just sighting my Suggestions! my negative side...hmm... maybe there will be lots of Us na! & i dont want dat! :lol: i just want to make our Population very low! [b]we do Promote Not Moderate![/b] =)

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-03-15 14:34:30)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no for me... as wat the name says "Promoter".. to promote... not to moderate.. der's a big line between promoter and moderator... let us just go back to the very simple def'n of those ranks.. moderator: to moderate promoter: to promote... promoter rank itself is special... and if u say that not all promoters will have dat power, it is really unfair... coz choosing is reli subjective and not objective... =| *edited* wid dat italized or blod thing, no pwabz wid dat.. it cud be nicer if it has a color too... :lol:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-15 14:43:12)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yeah dat true! :D as a promoter...like wat i just said we Promote not Moderate! =) but i agree with [i]italized[/i] & hopefully by giving us the Massive Plug Message! to promote untouched Threads! :eh: waaaaaa... im very sleppy my English & typing ability is Fading! :lol: [i didnt touch dat cuz its an evidence dat im already on stress during dat time! ^^ ahahah]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-03-16 00:14:05)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

As of now, there are 17 promoters. Half of them are not posting in Ftalk these days. Not sure why. I agree with "Black Rose Dying", a promoter is more likely and have a great chance of being promoted as a moderator, if that promoter is really devoted. Special powers? :| Lock topics only? PunBB forum doesn't have that feature yet I guess? Maybe in Invision forum, because in Invision forum, there's a lot of different ranks. There's the owner, admin, co-admin, global moderator, help moderator, even there's graphics moderator and many more.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ahumm...i also want to maintain dat Population! 17! :lol: since we do promote hopefully we can send plug message about untouched or not active threads! Make them Feel Alive! :lol: you know promoting thread! :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: what's with the massive plug message. promoters are like recruiters. and moderators do the hazing =D
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i agree w/ the name italicized.. but the special powers i don't think it'll approve w/ sir admin..
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@meng: Like a Group Message! Sending Messages About untouched Thread & Dead Thread! :eh: Maybe Message sending is atleast onces a week! :lol: but i still go for the [i]Italicized[/i]! @kangkong: waw my co-promoter just posted! :lol: thank God!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What do you mean by sending messages about the [b]untouched threads and dead threads[/b]? lol. Promoter can promote to other people [b]outside[/b] the Ftalk. It means that you may recruite non-Ftalk members to join (but in a proper way without annoying those people)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ahm. to admin can promoter have special powers? Even they will only lock topic. because they worked hard to promote our forum give promoter a special power only to those who knows how to handle th

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:27

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy