• ARCHIVES 
  • » ahm. to admin can promoter have special powers? Even they will only lock topic. because they worked hard to promote our forum give promoter a special power only to those who knows how to handle th

Pages: 12

ahm. to admin can promoter have special powers? Even they will only lock topic. because they worked hard to promote our forum give promoter a special power only to those who knows how to handle th

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ahm. to admin can promoter have special powers? Even they will only lock topic. because they worked hard to promote our forum give promoter a special power only to those who knows how to handle th

@karuro do you mean posting a message in a locked thread? :paranoid: :paranoid: :arrow: i wanna have that special powers too.. that would be cool :lol: :lol: just kidding anyways..being a promoter is also a privileged.. :thumbsup:=) edit: weeeww the italicized name was granted by admin.. u wock admin.. i mean rock... hehe =):thumbsup:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-17 17:42:07)

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ahm. to admin can promoter have special powers? Even they will only lock topic. because they worked hard to promote our forum give promoter a special power only to those who knows how to handle th

Wow! That was nice:] Thanks admin!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks to sir admin The promoter name was italicized. Now you can close this. The suggestion is granted. Never mind about the [i]special powers[/i] thingy
yeonha
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i get this?:crybaby::D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahahah Plug Messages Meaning Sending Message Ex. Hi! A Nice Day to You! may we inform you that there is a New Thread on Blah Blah Section Click URL to Visit Thread! :lol: @EJ: i know we promote FTALK from other website! but we want also to promote untouched threads! =) but its Okay if we Dont Have that Feature! ill Accept it! i know there is no such thing as GMing of New & Old Threads Features on Forums! :lol: Thanks Admin for the Italicized! :eh:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks sir admin.. it's now Italicized.. thank you very much..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Thread Closed. [hr] Reason : Admin has implemented the Italized Promoter name. Suggestion granted![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ahm. to admin can promoter have special powers? Even they will only lock topic. because they worked hard to promote our forum give promoter a special power only to those who knows how to handle th

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:19

[ 9 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy