• ARCHIVES 
  • » I demand the freedom of speech! I think we all deserve to say our true emotions and express them in a language we want. Mahirap kasi ang english carabao.. Mahirap kasing magsalita nang hindi alam kung

Pages: 12

I demand the freedom of speech! I think we all deserve to say our true emotions and express them in a language we want. Mahirap kasi ang english carabao.. Mahirap kasing magsalita nang hindi alam kung

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I demand the freedom of speech! I think we all deserve to say our true emotions and express them in a language we want. Mahirap kasi ang english carabao.. Mahirap kasing magsalita nang hindi alam kung

I demand the freedom of speech! I think we all deserve to say our true emotions and express them in a language we want. Mahirap kasi ang english carabao.. Mahirap kasing magsalita nang hindi alam kung anong salita ang gagamitin. I-translate nyo na lang sa english.. mahirap ba un?.. Binasa ko ang mga rules... sinasabi express urself in english! alam ko un pero dapat nyung maintindihan na hindi lahat tayo fluent sa english.. Mga dumudugo na ang ilong ng ibang mods dyan sa sobrang daming post.. ANg iba naman.. sa Philippine section lang nagpopost.. Nung nag-signup ako.. I agree to ... alam kong mali 'tong ginagawa ko ngaun.. eh diba suggestions and feedbacks to?.. so lahat ay ma karapatan na i-express ang kanilang sarili sa paraang madadalian sila?.. Ayaw kong dumugo ang ilong ko dahil lang dito.. Baka naman ito i-close nyo pa.. Lahat tayo ay may FREEDOM OF SPEECH kung i-dedelete nyo to, that's CENSORSHIP..
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I demand the freedom of speech! I think we all deserve to say our true emotions and express them in a language we want. Mahirap kasi ang english carabao.. Mahirap kasing magsalita nang hindi alam kung

Not all members here are Filipinos, you have to think for other people too, not just for yourself or your fellowmen. They are also doing their best to post in English. you should too. Do you expect that the mods or someone would translate your every post? That's being self-centered and lazy. Most of people here are not fluent in English, even some Indonesian and Malaysian aren't that good in English too you know. It's like... if you went to Japan, and you don't know their language, would you force them to use Filipino language? Of course not and that won't happen too. What would you do? Of course you would practice their language. And that's what you should do now, [b]practice[/b]. People here are not forcing you to have a perfect English grammar, just keep on trying to express yourself in English. Mods won't help you if you don't help yourself. PS. You can always ask someone, specially a friend, to translate a word for you if you don't understand it, through personal message(PM) ofcourse.

Last edited by Black Rose Dying (2008-03-15 06:34:50)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I demand the freedom of speech! I think we all deserve to say our true emotions and express them in a language we want. Mahirap kasi ang english carabao.. Mahirap kasing magsalita nang hindi alam kung

^^ well, i experienced that too... but since i'm in a forum and i should cooperate, i need to stick to the rules and just be happy posting here... the point here is that ftalk is not just for filipino members..i mean, we have members that cannot understand the language..and of course, if we speak tagalog here,and other countries speak their own language then, there will be no unity here at ftalk... and that's not good. if you do not have a good grammar then that's fine, who cares about our grammar???,nobody is perfect anyway.....as long as you express what you want to express...then that's a :thumbsup: and besides, posting in english here is a good training ground in building good english skills.. isn't it??? so better enjoy posting here in english so that you can also share your brilliant indeas to other members not just filipinos but the whole ftalk....
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I do not aim to speak in tagalog all the time.. I just wish to speak in a way that I can.. Some do not even know english.. To cut it short.. Ang gus2 ko lang sabihin ay dapat hindi maging compulsary ang pagsasalita ng english.. dapat may freedom of speech saka lang pag-eenglishin pag-pinatranslate
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thats why there's a regional forums. So you can use your own language. What you want will never happen, you have to practice. You are the one that need to change, not us, or the rules.
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. this was more of a suggestion on the mods or admin PLEASE ALLOW US TO EXPRESS OURSELVES IN TAGLISH OR WHATSOEVER.. all I'm doing is being conciderate to the people who are uneducated..
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm... Well obviously, what you want will never happen. I understand how you feel though, but you really have to practice, none of us were born good in English, we all practiced, we all learn from mistakes. If you really want to express yourself then yeah, [b]practice[/b], you can read English text books, libraries are free anyways.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nimiel:[/b] hi there.... plz stop using tagalog coz admin cant understand tagalog... if u want admin to understand u, use english... i undrstnd its easier to express in tagalog, this is a universal forum... we have to use english, TO BE FAIR wid ader nationalities... =|

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-15 07:01:48)

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

FINE.. since everyone feels strongly about it.. Pls. close the topic :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Whatever,.. Just close the topic mods.. BTW, I do not suck in english.. I 'm one of the most fluent english speaking students in class. but I do have some wrong grammars in here..
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ nimiel ..i gotcha.. me as well i want that too but as what the person above said ^ this is an [b][i]international forum[/i][/b] ...so wether we like it or not we have to follow whatever rules they are implementing :wasted: *nosebleed Me! but kidding aside bro... i think that is why there's the Phil section where we can speak all out emotions and opinions... but on the rest (except on other regional forums),. we have to speak english already. :arrow: [i]freedom of speech using own language[/i] ..yes but we can do that in the phil sec. the mods are so busy and i think its none of their responsibility to translate those or whatsoever :paranoid: [quote][b]itranslate nyo nalang sa english, mahirap ba un?[/b][/quote] whom are you refering to? ..the mods? i think this is inappropriate.. tsk tsk... [quote][b]pero dapat nyung maintindihan na hindi lahat tayo fluent sa english.. Mga dumudugo na ang ilong ng ibang mods dyan sa sobrang daming post.. ANg iba naman.. sa Philippine section lang nagpopost[/b][/quote] :arrow: i think, for those people who cant speak english should not join this forum,. if that one doesnt want to use the english language then stay at the phil section :wallbash: [quote][b]Ang gus2 ko lang sabihin ay dapat hindi maging compulsary ang pagsasalita ng english.. [/b][/quote] :arrow: pity for those who cant understand tagalog :ninja: especially those mods from other countries and oh! especially the [b]admin[/b] :idea: [quote][b][i]I'm doing is being conciderate to the people who are uneducated..[/i][/b][/quote] :arrow: i think uneducated people will not exert their effort to join in this forum coz they do not want to have [i]nosebleeds[/i].. all of us are encountering english gramar problems [i]*is this correct?*[/i] ,. but try to look at this bro.. this forum can also be a training ground for us.. we're [b]enjoying[/b] at the same time we're [b]learning[/b] :eh: ...

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-15 07:15:22)

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ya.. that's why I want to close this topic :disgust: I can see that in ur avatar reaction =) Just close this already

Last edited by nimiel (2008-03-15 07:15:23)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nimiel]ya.. that's why I want to close this topic :disgust: I can see that in ur avatar reaction =) Just close this already[/quote] u made me laugh :eh: ...okey then report it :thumbsup:
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

there is nothing funny about it.. can't you see my rank?.. <<
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nimiel]there is nothing funny about it.. can't you see my rank?.. <<[/quote] and then? i didnt know that newbies are not allowed to report a topic,. i thot we arent just allowed to close a topic :paranoid: if that is so and then im sorry... u just make me laf abt my ava nothings more. ok fine.. im sorry nimiel :crybaby:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-15 07:33:58)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nimiel]there is nothing funny about it.. can't you see my rank?.. <<[/quote] It is not about the rank. Yeah i agree with other members this is a [i]Universal/International [/i] or what did they call that stuff [i]Weder[/i] We like it or not we should speak in English. That's why we have International Boards here. so that we will have a chance to speak in our own Language.

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-03-15 07:42:48)

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]It is not about the rank. Yeah i agree with other members this is a Universal/International or what did they call that stuff [b]Weather[/b] We like it or not we should speak in English. That's why we have International Boards here. so that we will have a chance to speak in our own Language.[/quote] whether:disgust: No, the rank was about the closing the topic..
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@nimiel[/b]: im sorry f we offended u... but on these thread, we have to discuss it... so that admin can see the forum's reaction... yeah.. u r newbie, but rank doesn't make any diference... gud thing dat ur gud in english.. but as for me, still we need to talk english in international forum... we have lots of indonesians and malaysians in here. and great coders come from der region... as for closing topics, ONLY MODs can do that.. one thing, dont criticize grammar or spelling in here.. and i think wat [b] hilyn[/b] means is dat... u made her laf wen u sed u can see her reaxn on her avie.. her avie is reli funny.. and she's using dat snce b4 this thread.. :lol:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-15 07:43:22)

bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes theres no funny about it as u see im also a newbie but watever rank we obtain doesnt mean what we are like stupid or something NO! ^_^ and i understand ur feeling as well but as they said we must talk in a one language here since this is not only for a country but for all nations as well. "freedom of speech" is indeed ur point but even our international language was english, in order to understand nation by nation. ___________________________________________________ dont under estimate everything you see for you might blinded stars might be little since its far, look closely and your gone... ___________________________________________________
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Know!! Stop Bugging Me Already?.. So You're Gonna Give Me A Negative Rep Or Annoy Me In An Way Possible.. Btw, U Didn't Offend Me.. =peace= Sorry If Caps Isn' Allowed In Here
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its like this.. YOU speaking taglish in Help Sec :arrow: Other members cannot understand :arrow: They cant help you :arrow: [b]They read your post and get annoyed with it[/b] coz your breaking the rules and report it :arrow: Mods read the report :arrow: Youre topic being moved to the bin. See what i mean especially the bolded part? shhheeeshhh why cant you just follow the rules. :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I demand the freedom of speech! I think we all deserve to say our true emotions and express them in a language we want. Mahirap kasi ang english carabao.. Mahirap kasing magsalita nang hindi alam kung

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:30

[ 11 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy