• ARCHIVES 
  • » I demand the freedom of speech! I think we all deserve to say our true emotions and express them in a language we want. Mahirap kasi ang english carabao.. Mahirap kasing magsalita nang hindi alam kung

Pages: 12

I demand the freedom of speech! I think we all deserve to say our true emotions and express them in a language we want. Mahirap kasi ang english carabao.. Mahirap kasing magsalita nang hindi alam kung

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I demand the freedom of speech! I think we all deserve to say our true emotions and express them in a language we want. Mahirap kasi ang english carabao.. Mahirap kasing magsalita nang hindi alam kung

[quote]its like this.. YOU speaking taglish in Help Sec Other members cannot understand They cant help you They read your post and get annoyed with it coz your breaking the rules and report it Mods read the report Youre topic being moved to the bin. See what i mean especially the bolded part? shhheeeshhh why cant you just follow the rules.[/quote] i GET IT!!! STOP BUGGING ME! JUST LOCK THE TOPIC!! TO EASE MY PAIN!!
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I demand the freedom of speech! I think we all deserve to say our true emotions and express them in a language we want. Mahirap kasi ang english carabao.. Mahirap kasing magsalita nang hindi alam kung

@duch; you see my point duch? the reason why i made my own topic about "how user friendly is the forum site", for the reason that even new comers notice that the site is not as user friendly as all you said... there are still a lot to fix regarding with those complains @ts: im sorry for anoyying you :) dont worry i agree with u as well ___________________________________________________ dont under estimate everything you see for you might blinded stars might be little since its far, look closely and your gone... ___________________________________________________
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bearsharie]@duch; you see my point duch? the reason why i made my own topic about "how user friendly is the forum site", for the reason that even new comers notice that the site is not as user friendly as all you said... there are still a lot to fix regarding with those complains @ts: im sorry for anoyying you :) dont worry i agree with u as well ___________________________________________________ dont under estimate everything you see for you might blinded stars might be little since its far, look closely and your gone... ___________________________________________________[/quote] :arrow: misinterpretation always happen :doubt:
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

if its a misinterpretation let other newbies judge me, if im right or not and dont u just notice it how newbies complains now'adays __________________________________________________ dont under estimate everything you see for you might blinded stars might be little since its far, look closely and your gone... ___________________________________________________

Last edited by bearsharie (2008-03-15 07:58:39)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol. you know why that things happen? because newbies [b]CHOOSE[/b] not to read the rules first. Thats the reason why we have the RULES. got it? =| those people who are like that make this forum not user friendly. =| WE in turn are only doing what we should do. @Topic Starter: lol too. You started this. You should've been ready for all the opinions we'll give and not get annoyed :wasted:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-15 08:03:38)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bearsharie]if its a misinterpretation let other newbies judge me, if im right or not and dont u just notice it how newbies complains now'adays[/quote] ahem.. we myt get off topic wid dis... sowee.. :penguin: @topic: dont wanna say it agen... and i dont wanna post further posts in respect to the thead starter..
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well its like this.. [b]how would you like it if someone talked to you in a language that you can never ever understand[/b] arent u a little paranoid that they might be saying bad things about u and u have no idea wat it was coz u cant understand them.coz they're using a different language other than english
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]if its misinterpretation let other newbies judge me not if im right or not[/quote] what's that suppose to do w/ this topic?..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bearsharie]@duch; you see my point duch? the reason why i made my own topic about "how user friendly is the forum site", for the reason that even new comers notice that the site is not as user friendly as all you said... there are still a lot to fix regarding with those complains[/quote] The forum [b]IS[/b] user-friendly. you should be knowing if the users are friendly, lol. now, now, i guess everyone now got the point of how important speaking in English could be. so, please avoid posting anything that might lead to more misinterpretations.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-03-15 08:07:34)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bearsharie]if its a misinterpretation let other newbies judge me, if im right or not and dont u just notice it how newbies complains now'adays __________________________________________________ dont under estimate everything you see for you might blinded stars might be little since its far, look closely and your gone... ___________________________________________________[/quote] i already notice that.. what i mean is misinterpretaion between newbies and the rules *did i say it right?* anyway that is what happening now and i observed that it often happens. some newbies didnt really understand the rules and sometime they have misinterpretation on that as well as to other mods.. ur a newbie but i think ur not one of them...
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

@tread starter: im sorry i just reply on someone commented me ;) _i also invite u to join in my post please ill be glad for ur comply at the poll..."user friendly about this site" thank you! __________________________________________________ dont under estimate everything you see for you might blinded stars might be little since its far, look closely and your gone... ___________________________________________________

Last edited by bearsharie (2008-03-15 08:12:59)

Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

this should be locked because: 1. The topic starter already got the opinion he wants. 2. What he want won't be applied, we all know that. 3. It's going off-topic. so yeah, this topic is over.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nimiel][quote]if its misinterpretation let other newbies judge me not if im right or not[/quote] what's that suppose to do w/ this topic?..[/quote] @ nimiel... i already reported this one as u wished but still its still open.. this topic is growing :ninja: .... and look everyone is free to post their reactions coz everybody is using english... :eh: but i dont think u like that... were not bugging you... we're just here to state our reactions... mine was just an opinion :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Topic Reported to be closed as requested by Topic Starter[/b]. :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-15 08:11:16)

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah.. please lock this topic to ease my pain..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LOL. Try this one. Logout your account then click this link http://theftalk.com/register.php What you can see in that page? The forum rules right? We intentionally put the rules there so newcomers will get used to it. Rules are also guide for us all so the forum would be organized as possible as it can. We understand your point but before you register in FriendsterTalk, you chose to agree with our terms (ie. rules). If a person can not abide the rules of a certain community, then what's the use of the given rules? What's the use of the moderators? What's the use of being organized? If this forum isn't that user friendly enough, why we made regional subforums (eg. Ftalk Phil)? Please do not say we are bugging you. You have the [b]freedom[/b] of not reading some particular posts if you choose not to. We are just expressing ourselves and giving comments with the same manner that you gave. If you still have some questions, suggestions and opinions, you may create another topic since you asked to close this one.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I demand the freedom of speech! I think we all deserve to say our true emotions and express them in a language we want. Mahirap kasi ang english carabao.. Mahirap kasing magsalita nang hindi alam kung

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:17

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy