• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED AUG. 29, 2007[/b] Another trick for all of us. Most of us would not display the 'how you are connected box' for some reasons but for those who want it displayed, this is the thread for yo

Pages: 123

[b]UPDATED AUG. 29, 2007[/b] Another trick for all of us. Most of us would not display the 'how you are connected box' for some reasons but for those who want it displayed, this is the thread for yo

masterjin
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]UPDATED AUG. 29, 2007[/b] Another trick for all of us. Most of us would not display the 'how you are connected box' for some reasons but for those who want it displayed, this is the thread for yo

[b]UPDATED AUG. 29, 2007[/b] Another trick for all of us. Most of us would not display the 'how you are connected box' for some reasons but for those who want it displayed, this is the thread for you. For your own image background and border, use the code below: <">To change the font color and background of the View All Header, use the code below: <">To change the font color and background of the Header, use the code below: <">Just change the border color/width/style and header color to your own liking and add these codes to your css codes. Cheers! To view sample - [url=http://www.friendster.com/pogszone]CLICK HERE[/url]

Last edited by masterjin (2007-08-29 17:35:51)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED AUG. 29, 2007[/b] Another trick for all of us. Most of us would not display the 'how you are connected box' for some reasons but for those who want it displayed, this is the thread for yo

Wow nice tweak :) Also I saw your profile and it's kwel! hehe and welcome back bro Jin :exclaim: :P
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED AUG. 29, 2007[/b] Another trick for all of us. Most of us would not display the 'how you are connected box' for some reasons but for those who want it displayed, this is the thread for yo

Thanks Ephe. It's nice to be back. I can see that you are already a moderator now. Congrats bro! Well deserved.
girlash
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice work. :thumbsup:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waht i've been looking for! Thanks!
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214]waht i've been looking for! Thanks![/quote] Yes Nica1214! I shared this because i don't like the design of the box. And I want my viewers to see how we are connected and so there's no use in not displaying it.

Last edited by masterjin (2007-04-03 04:07:22)

tahloong
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool!
assassin_girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

at last! this is what i've been looking for. thanks!
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love it! :thumbsup:
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=assassin_girl]at last! this is what i've been looking for. thanks![/quote] [quote=-icA-]love it! :thumbsup:[/quote] thanks guys. i also love this tutorial cheers! :lol:
pia498
» n00b
1969-12-31

will i put it directly along w/ my css codes or i'll upload it first? then put the code on about me section? help!
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]It's so nice! :wow: [/b][/i]
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

u can also change the image of the degree person and the friendlink :eh:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Tazmaine]u can also change the image of the degree person and the friendlink :eh:[/quote] your profile looks great maine....I really like it =) :thumbsup: :rose: :gift:
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks kua feruzz =) ....TY TY TY
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Tazmaine]u can also change the image of the degree person and the friendlink :eh:[/quote] how do we do that??
hazardOus01anGeL
» n00b
1969-12-31

my code is not working . . . help :crybaby: is there something wrong with it?? <">hoping 4 ur help . . :(
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hazardOus01anGeL]my code is not working . . . help :crybaby: is there something wrong with it?? <">hoping 4 ur help . . :([/quote] oopppsss... your img is too large... or maybe u did sumthing wrong of putting your codes... :eh: :eh: :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hazardOus01anGeL]my code is not working . . . help :crybaby: is there something wrong with it?? <">hoping 4 ur help . . :([/quote] Image too large... Also if you have a code in your profile with this... <">Remove that 1st before applying =)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi ephe is this a CSS extension??? really nice
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED AUG. 29, 2007[/b] Another trick for all of us. Most of us would not display the 'how you are connected box' for some reasons but for those who want it displayed, this is the thread for yo

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:44

[ 12 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy