• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED AUG. 29, 2007[/b] Another trick for all of us. Most of us would not display the 'how you are connected box' for some reasons but for those who want it displayed, this is the thread for yo

Pages: 123

[b]UPDATED AUG. 29, 2007[/b] Another trick for all of us. Most of us would not display the 'how you are connected box' for some reasons but for those who want it displayed, this is the thread for yo

yeng29
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED AUG. 29, 2007[/b] Another trick for all of us. Most of us would not display the 'how you are connected box' for some reasons but for those who want it displayed, this is the thread for yo

[quote=mama0114]hi ephe is this a CSS extension??? really nice[/quote] i'm not kuya ephe but i'll answer ur question.... CSS extension is very nice... try to learn it... :eh: :eh: :eh:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED AUG. 29, 2007[/b] Another trick for all of us. Most of us would not display the 'how you are connected box' for some reasons but for those who want it displayed, this is the thread for yo

hi to any one that can answer my question... is it possible to just make the box transparent... because i dont like to put any image in it? thanks in advance,,, nwei napakagaling na code,, its really cool
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hir ^^ [quote]#meettrail {background:transparent;}[/quote]
strawberry-love
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code :) thanks for sharing :)
Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ho, Tazmaine.....How can we change the image of the degree person and the friendlink....? :question:
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is the code to customized the image inside your connection box paste to your css extension, and put the URL of ur image inside [b]()[/b] [quote]#meettrail .them {background-image:url(); background-repeat:no-repeat; } #meettrail .me {background-image:url(); background-repeat:no-repeat;} #meettrail .arrow {background-image:url(); background-repeat:no-repeat;} #meettrail .bottom .inextended {background: transparent no-repeat center url();} #meettrail .them img {display:none;} #meettrail .them img {display:none;} #meettrail .arrow img{display:none;}[/quote]

Last edited by Tazmaine (2007-05-22 22:42:24)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi maine thanks for the answer,, kaya lang may prob ata ang uload ko or yung code kasi putol ung box nia see my profile... http://www.friendster.com/jan142k4 sorry just confused thanks ulit ng marami

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-05-23 00:40:15)

Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i see the question ^^ sowee i misunderstand it you mean u want to exclude all images in it?
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uh,, hi again maine, uhm,,, i already got the code correctly.. thanks to you kaya lang po naputol ang box nia... heres the code i used @ripway #meettrail {border-width: 2px; border-color: #226622; border-style: groove;} #meettrail h2 {color: #000000;} #meettrail {background:transparent;}
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm panung naputol?? nabali? imightybond mo :P joke hmmm may i see ur profile so i knew what we nid to fix ^^
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehe,, sana nga po pwede mighty bond hehehehe eto po link :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/hotmama0114 ska po ito :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/jan142k4 i hope you can solve my prob.. thanks.. in advance

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-05-23 02:07:35)

Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmmmm i already seen it and i dont think wala tau dapat imighty bond anyways i lyk ur prof specially the red profile... [i]halatang inlove ^^[/i] PS try to detailed what the broken part in the box u want to fix
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ihihihi.. thanx... ei,, its seemed that there is no prob at all.. kasi kanina po there is no line in the right portion of the box, kya muka cian putol... thank you so much,, your really great :eh: thanx again...

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-05-23 04:55:51)

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice!!! tnxz f0r sharing
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Chiny.12]nice!!! tnxz f0r sharing[/quote] glad i can help. enjoy!
FRZ_019
» n00b
1969-12-31

gReaT..guD tutorial..tNx f0r shAriNg!! :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

is it possible to change the color of the font in the header :question:
iQxie
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.,.! thanks.,.! :)
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]is it possible to change the color of the font in the header :question:[/quote] yes. use the code below to change your desired color: <">you can even change the background: <">

Last edited by masterjin (2007-08-21 05:32:21)

mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehehehehhe.. I oredi using this since I sign up with ftalk 4 months ago.. my 1st try success.. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED AUG. 29, 2007[/b] Another trick for all of us. Most of us would not display the 'how you are connected box' for some reasons but for those who want it displayed, this is the thread for yo

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:32

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy