• ARCHIVES 
  • » what will you do if you saw your gf/bf kissing and making up with their the same sex or gender,,(watebur)?? [i](just delete it if this thread is olredy posted)[/i] me.. i will just cry :crybaby: an

Pages: 12

what will you do if you saw your gf/bf kissing and making up with their the same sex or gender,,(watebur)?? [i](just delete it if this thread is olredy posted)[/i] me.. i will just cry :crybaby: an

anncute836
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what will you do if you saw your gf/bf kissing and making up with their the same sex or gender,,(watebur)?? [i](just delete it if this thread is olredy posted)[/i] me.. i will just cry :crybaby: an

[quote=mystic rain]hmm laugh?! haha yeah.. and give them sum research about hiv/std! that's stupid.. kissing with the same gender.. eeewww! wat's dat? a dog's act?![/quote] maybe i will do that same as this!!
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what will you do if you saw your gf/bf kissing and making up with their the same sex or gender,,(watebur)?? [i](just delete it if this thread is olredy posted)[/i] me.. i will just cry :crybaby: an

Pretend nothing happened and say "ooppss" sorry :retard:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask him first what was that all about. then, i'll plan my next move. =)
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

Walk infront of them and congratulates them... hey it won't be everyday you'll see two loosers making out :rolleyes:
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]stay away from him? waaa. that's foul! double foul! triple foul [b]same gender[/b] [i]GOSH![/i][/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Kissing w/ d same gender is gross :puke:, jst walk out. :) [/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wud ? i'll break him .. slap him ! then kich him ! walkaway ~ and i won't remember him anymore =D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

walk away ask him later why he did that and if he's explanation is not acceptable let him be. :]
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahhmm.. i will say [i]"gaya gaya ka.. hate you! :lol:"[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what will you do if you saw your gf/bf kissing and making up with their the same sex or gender,,(watebur)?? [i](just delete it if this thread is olredy posted)[/i] me.. i will just cry :crybaby: an

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:47

[ 12 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy