• ARCHIVES 
  • » what will you do if you saw your gf/bf kissing and making up with their the same sex or gender,,(watebur)?? [i](just delete it if this thread is olredy posted)[/i] me.. i will just cry :crybaby: an

Pages: 12

what will you do if you saw your gf/bf kissing and making up with their the same sex or gender,,(watebur)?? [i](just delete it if this thread is olredy posted)[/i] me.. i will just cry :crybaby: an

khuleht
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what will you do if you saw your gf/bf kissing and making up with their the same sex or gender,,(watebur)?? [i](just delete it if this thread is olredy posted)[/i] me.. i will just cry :crybaby: an

what will you do if you saw your gf/bf kissing and making up with their the same sex or gender,,(watebur)?? [i](just delete it if this thread is olredy posted)[/i] me.. i will just cry :crybaby: and :puke:
photographsandmemories
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what will you do if you saw your gf/bf kissing and making up with their the same sex or gender,,(watebur)?? [i](just delete it if this thread is olredy posted)[/i] me.. i will just cry :crybaby: an

:arrow: hmmmnnn...just walk out♥♥♥:kiss:
forgottenfairytale
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what will you do if you saw your gf/bf kissing and making up with their the same sex or gender,,(watebur)?? [i](just delete it if this thread is olredy posted)[/i] me.. i will just cry :crybaby: an

just pretend you never knew him......!!!!:doubt:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

omg... idk what will i do.. punching will do no good.. wahahhaha :lol: maybe il just say "hi".. ahahaha... :lol:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill juz say... YIKES!!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahhahahha... kissing w/ same gender?? ewww.. aahahha... i will never talk to him again.... *yuckie*
darksyd
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will just say "enjoy n hav sum fun!"
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill ask " how does it feel?"
darksyd
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=krizshy]ill ask " how does it feel?"[/quote] for boys2boys its so yucky.... but for girls i think... well girls are gentle kissers thy will enjoy... :penguin:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yuck* Ill Chissmiss it to the public
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eooow..i dnt lyk dat.. i would cum up to dem and slap both of dem..:eh::evil::evil:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,burn them to crisp!!! =D :lol: just kidding.. well it's not really fun to see that just let them feel your presence and then walk away so that the so-called "bf/gf" making out with this so-called"same sex/gender" realize his/her mistakes.. it's not also good just sighting something wrong then eat the problem alone..=(
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yuack... shit go in front of them and laugh a lil louder.. then :penguin: :lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

closedeyeswillseenothing i agree with yaa... go in front of them and [b]laugh[/b] =D
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmmm...i think i gonna break him up! haha^^:lol:
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll gonna break up with him for sure! and last thing.. gonna tell it to the public!! bwahaha!
mee18
» n00b
1969-12-31

join...?? :lol:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahmm! turn off.. i wil hit them. haha!
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: hmm laugh?! haha yeah.. and give them sum research about hiv/std! :lol: that's stupid.. kissing with the same gender.. eeewww! wat's dat? a dog's act?! :puke: [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:o just neglect him :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what will you do if you saw your gf/bf kissing and making up with their the same sex or gender,,(watebur)?? [i](just delete it if this thread is olredy posted)[/i] me.. i will just cry :crybaby: an

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:49

[ 12 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy