• ARCHIVES 
  • » ..Which do u think is the best?. It took me awhile to decide which one to get but smack down NOKIA is way better brand. I couldnt be more happy with my N95..cool gadget plus it has 5MP camera.compare

Pages: 12

..Which do u think is the best?. It took me awhile to decide which one to get but smack down NOKIA is way better brand. I couldnt be more happy with my N95..cool gadget plus it has 5MP camera.compare

nayze
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

..Which do u think is the best?. It took me awhile to decide which one to get but smack down NOKIA is way better brand. I couldnt be more happy with my N95..cool gadget plus it has 5MP camera.compare

..Which do u think is the best?. It took me awhile to decide which one to get but smack down NOKIA is way better brand. I couldnt be more happy with my N95..cool gadget plus it has 5MP camera.compare to iPhone 2MP .anyway, let me know what you think?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ..Which do u think is the best?. It took me awhile to decide which one to get but smack down NOKIA is way better brand. I couldnt be more happy with my N95..cool gadget plus it has 5MP camera.compare

p hone has more features than N95.. i think its better.
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ..Which do u think is the best?. It took me awhile to decide which one to get but smack down NOKIA is way better brand. I couldnt be more happy with my N95..cool gadget plus it has 5MP camera.compare

I own a N95 and i can tell u that it definitely has a lot more features then the iphone. the only big thing iphone scores over n95 is its sleek and beautiful design and full touchscreen view panel..!
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

N95 is much better although i dont have both phones :lol: Why i said so that N95 is better? I read reviews and compare both phones :thumbsup:
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Im happy with my N95 8GB iphone is so cliche now.! i dont like having a phone that everyone have.! It has a better feature than iphone.! iphone does not have 3G plus it has a mere 2MP camera..! nothing compare to my 5MP thanks for ur comments!@
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I dont think you should be tempted with the camera of N95. Here's a shot from an N95 which has 5MP camera. (Picture of a friend) [img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j219/cfreng2/117125766648l.jpg[/img] Here's a shot from Nokia 3660 with a 0.3MP camera. (Picture of my nephew) [img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j219/cfreng2/31091170841471l.jpg[/img] I think the processing of the N95 5MP camera is too noisy. So, if you want your phone to have a good camera, I suggest you find another model or brand. I suggest sony ericsson phones which has cyberhsot camera. And if you want a good music player, sony ericsson also have its walkman series.

Last edited by cfreng2 (2008-03-21 07:24:36)

nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.i totally disagree :thumbsdown: .fyi i actually have N95 8GB anyway .back to the topic :) :arrow: the 5MP is from the main camera .the example was made only for personal pic and video calling .with the use of the main camera -> its so clear i can even see uneven pores :o .music is also great and loud sounds .the the video camera of the N95 im impress coz the picture and sounds are so clear .plus i only go for nokia..! .BTW i already have a N95 8GB i bought in the philippines for P30000 :O .ciao thnx for the comment anyway
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer iphone than n95 coz' nseries sucks. it lags.:wasted:
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oooH. iphone dont u think is so cliche why buy a phone when everyone have it.. thats the thing about commercial phone the fact that you can actually touch the screen doesnt make it a great phone 2MP what can you do with that -true user of N95 8GB-
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nayze].i totally disagree :thumbsdown: .fyi i actually have N95 8GB anyway .back to the topic :) :arrow: the 5MP is from the main camera .the example was made only for personal pic and video calling .with the use of the main camera -> its so clear i can even see uneven pores :o .music is also great and loud sounds .the the video camera of the N95 im impress coz the picture and sounds are so clear .plus i only go for nokia..! .BTW i already have a N95 8GB i bought in the philippines for P30000 :O .ciao thnx for the comment anyway[/quote] Can you give a sample of a pic taken from ur N95? So I could compare the pics taken from my friends N95. Wow! Your phone costs a lot!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ try Googling Find images @ topic: I like to pref. N95
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]^ try Googling Find images @ topic: I like to pref. N95[/quote] No, I want the pic from her new N95.
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

picture taken from my N95 8GB yup i like expensive stuff hehe [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/ykkti.jpg[/img] [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/2j5f3w9.jpg[/img] .:sorry for the lame picturez of myself:. hehe

Last edited by nayze (2008-03-22 08:24:26)

cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you got nice shots there. Maybe my friend used the front camera for video calls in taking her pictures, thats why its so noisy and blurry.
yondaime87
» n00b
1969-12-31

in my review...n95 is good in cap some pic...but not in the dark... n unfortunately n95 8gb is so lag n when internal memory r spent around 500mb it goes so lag...... i've juz used it for 2 month n anothnr month i've sold it.. but any1 dont hav same opinion wif me...:D..this juz my review...:wallbash:
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..wow u used it good aye. ..i bought mine in december last year, this is my 4th month, got no problem with it ..i love the fact that you can do black and white, sepia and negative photos ..me and my nephews love playing with it ..i never did find anyting wrong with mine ..ur one is prolly made in china hehe joke! :) ..spend my 1 wk's pay just for my phone ..so i make sure its worth it lol w/ [b]sepia effect[/b] [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/wukr4m.jpg[/img] w/[b]black and white[/b] [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/14avqfa.jpg[/img] w/[b]negative effect[/b] [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/dysobk.jpg[/img] .:okie ciao for now:. unless someone challenge me lolz..
yondaime87
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nayze]..wow u used it good aye. ..i bought mine in december last year, this is my 4th month, got no problem with it ..i love the fact that you can do black and white, sepia and negative photos ..me and my nephews love playing with it ..i never did find anyting wrong with mine ..[b]ur one is prolly made in china[/b] hehe joke! :) ..spend my 1 wk's pay just for my phone ..so i make sure its worth it lol[/quote] hehe...it doesnt matter made in china(nokia) o made in finland... da truth is da n95 internal memory so huge but when ur memory corrupted ur phone oso curropted...dat was so :wallbash: p/s: my ex n95 is made by finland
mARvin0.0
» n00b
1969-12-31

I woulld go with N95. Nokia is a great brand and great gadgets.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

iPhone. I own one, its good. My brother, he owns an N95 and an iPhone. Hmm, the performance of N95 is not that good. Its slooooow. Haha. *peace
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ cfreng I think the picture you posted here of your friend was taken from N95 Clone... 'cause someone offered us also N95 before, knowing that it was just a "clone" because of its camera performance(too much noise) and it's too laggish...

Last edited by nica1214 (2008-04-06 05:28:33)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » ..Which do u think is the best?. It took me awhile to decide which one to get but smack down NOKIA is way better brand. I couldnt be more happy with my N95..cool gadget plus it has 5MP camera.compare

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:10

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy