• ARCHIVES 
  • » ..Which do u think is the best?. It took me awhile to decide which one to get but smack down NOKIA is way better brand. I couldnt be more happy with my N95..cool gadget plus it has 5MP camera.compare

Pages: 12

..Which do u think is the best?. It took me awhile to decide which one to get but smack down NOKIA is way better brand. I couldnt be more happy with my N95..cool gadget plus it has 5MP camera.compare

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ..Which do u think is the best?. It took me awhile to decide which one to get but smack down NOKIA is way better brand. I couldnt be more happy with my N95..cool gadget plus it has 5MP camera.compare

My dad lives in China.. he said that people there just throw their phones on the trash bin because they are disposable. Lol. So, dont buy china phones. Its a waste of money. =) Yes, its cheaper compared to the original Nokia phones but the quality is not very good.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-06 05:47:42)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ..Which do u think is the best?. It took me awhile to decide which one to get but smack down NOKIA is way better brand. I couldnt be more happy with my N95..cool gadget plus it has 5MP camera.compare

yup, the one who sells the Clone phone to us sell it for just Php10,000 Really cheaper than the original...
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Well i've got the N95 and it's ok for a camera phone.. the camera is a litttle too slow and the GPS doesnt work!! well it does but it just sux! lmao Ive got the iPod touch but not the iPhone, well my mum's gettin an iphone in two mos timee and i bet shes gonna let me take it to school so i could show it off!! =D=D=D I tested the iPhone on o2 shops and the camera, I must say it was rubbish!! haha On my iPod Touch, the interface was the best !! @icekandi: I dont think they have iPhone on italy, apple only released them on UK, Germany and France. well it might be jailbroken!

Last edited by floid0523 (2008-04-07 07:32:46)

nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]to everyone[/b] thanks for the comments :D yeah i do agree the camera at iphone sux ps. N95 had the features first before iphone so sad to say its a copy cat my phone has a 3.5G i can watch tv shows etc coolies ciao for now
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have N95 before. And just use it for only a week. return it back to store cause as floid said GPS sucks. N95 have a better picture compare to iphone. Video camera is awsome. But i like iphone than N95. N95 only have a lot of features but not have the feature of touch-screen and a good GPS. iphone bluetooth sucks .. hahahaha Additional info. iphone now can have a video camera, voice recording, application and lot of games that N95 dont have.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

iPhone has the best games you could have in a mobile phone now with App Store alive! Wooop!
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me n95 8gig is better...

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-12-21 12:35:17)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]or me n95 8gig is better...[/quote] give a reason bro
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=floid0523]give a reason bro[/quote] i heard that iphone has issues using the browser.... :O
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]i heard that iphone has issues using the browser....[/quote] Ooooh Really? Ooooh I heard that you jumped jumped off a cliff and cracked your head open....:o As If! You get what i mean! ;):thumbsup:
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

first gen iphone have so many flaw on it. But the update and 3G version solve already those problem. Every software always have a bug on first release :P
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Buying iPhone from Globe is definitely HELL :evil:!!!
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]Buying iPhone from Globe is definitely HELL :evil:!!![/quote] Buy on HK , singapore or Australia for officially unlock iphone. or on ebay that came from the said countries.
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

iPhone :P -N95 is just 8GB but iphone has 16GB :P (300 CAD :P)
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Walmart will sell iphone for $200 only (with contract ofcourse). But why you will buy for $200 when you can buy a little bit higher ($250-300) without contract on ebay? For more wisely decision, Buy the official unlock on ebay for $600 on ebay . No hacking or activating required.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Nokia N95 8Gb[/i] is better 4 me, China phones r not reliable. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-31 05:00:10)

akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the one thing i dont like in iPhone is the screen. It too prone to cracks. I saw a lot of iphone ebayer selling their crack screen iphone.
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] iphone is the best!! touch screen people!! :) [/b] [spoiler]i want an iPhone <3[/spoiler]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ill go for iphone.. The best phone ever.. =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..Which do u think is the best?. It took me awhile to decide which one to get but smack down NOKIA is way better brand. I couldnt be more happy with my N95..cool gadget plus it has 5MP camera.compare

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:48

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy