• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]To make an animated gif for a profile picture the video file has to be about 4 seconds long and in the WMV or ASF formats. New file formats new supported: avi, m

Pages: 123

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]To make an animated gif for a profile picture the video file has to be about 4 seconds long and in the WMV or ASF formats. New file formats new supported: avi, m

AnimE_GuL
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]To make an animated gif for a profile picture the video file has to be about 4 seconds long and in the WMV or ASF formats. New file formats new supported: avi, m

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]To make an animated gif for a profile picture the video file has to be about 4 seconds long and in the WMV or ASF formats. New file formats new supported: avi, mpg, mpeg, mov, 3gp, flv, and mp4. To learn how to shorten your video file to 4 seconds long using [url=http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemaker/default.mspx]Windows Movie Maker[/url] click [url=http://www.gifninja.com/Tutorials.aspx]here.[/url] Click the "Browse" button below to browse to the file you would like to turn into an animated gif. Select "Make My Gif!" and the upload will begin. A few seconds later you will see your animated video gif. Right click on the animated gif and select "Save As" and pick the desired location to save to. Now you are ready to upload your new animated gif to your profile. here is the video gif that i have made... :D [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/2mh7i89.gif[/img] and here's the site... :arrow: [url=http://www.gifninja.com/ConvertVideoToGif.aspx]click here![/url] enjoy editing! :penguin:[/color][/b][/align]
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]To make an animated gif for a profile picture the video file has to be about 4 seconds long and in the WMV or ASF formats. New file formats new supported: avi, m

Hey, Thks for the info...:thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]To make an animated gif for a profile picture the video file has to be about 4 seconds long and in the WMV or ASF formats. New file formats new supported: avi, m

Wow, This Is Nice. Thanks For Sharing Anime Gul :)
AnimE_GuL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699] :D thanks to you for the appreciation... =)[/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by AnimE_GuL (2008-03-20 12:21:41)

pon™
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing..... that's nice....
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]this one is nice.. thank you..!![/b]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

enx 4 sharin!
janine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woot.. so cool..! :thumbsup: thnx 4 sharin'. :)
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][i][align=center]:O wOoW.thanks for sharing nice oNe:D [/align][/i][/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks For sharing This Is Nice
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks!!
arch_reaper05
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.... nice thanks for the share,,,.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =)=)=)
11Krystel18
» n00b
1969-12-31

hirap man...huhu
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin,.,=)
AnimE_GuL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=11Krystel18]hirap man...huhu[/quote] [align=center][b][color=#ff6699] :) use english words only... :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]Rules...[/url] if you need some help... drop me a message. and i'll reply as soon as i can... :D[/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by AnimE_GuL (2008-04-03 11:34:22)

andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx 4 share sist ^^
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] thanks for sharin.` :) [/color]
AnimE_GuL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=andry]thx 4 share sist ^^[/quote] [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]it's my pleasure to share some of necessity that i've save here in my bookmark... :D i decided to post this 'cause i saw someone's asking how to make a video gif... =) hope he already saw this thread... =) [/color][/b][/align]
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b] thanks for sharing :thumbsup: [/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]To make an animated gif for a profile picture the video file has to be about 4 seconds long and in the WMV or ASF formats. New file formats new supported: avi, m

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:03

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy