• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]To make an animated gif for a profile picture the video file has to be about 4 seconds long and in the WMV or ASF formats. New file formats new supported: avi, m

Pages: 123

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]To make an animated gif for a profile picture the video file has to be about 4 seconds long and in the WMV or ASF formats. New file formats new supported: avi, m

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]To make an animated gif for a profile picture the video file has to be about 4 seconds long and in the WMV or ASF formats. New file formats new supported: avi, m

Thanks for sharing this!:thumbsup:
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]To make an animated gif for a profile picture the video file has to be about 4 seconds long and in the WMV or ASF formats. New file formats new supported: avi, m

this is cool i've already try this.. tnx for sharin..
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool. thanks for sharing =)
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im tryin it later nweyz thanks for sharin
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: REPORTED -- [b]TOPIC[/b] Look what i've done [spoiler][img]http://h1.ripway.com/umagreet43/babai.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-10 18:31:40)

cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=11Krystel18]hirap man...huhu[/quote] [b]2[/b].[i] Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). [/i]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wooot~ nice sis.. i can make my siggy a video gif ayt? i'll try this one.. cool.. thanks for sharing.. this would help really :D
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank you thank you for sharing this is soo nice
jlaliciouz
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow, enx 4 sharin'! =) :thumbsup::thumbsup:
AnimE_GuL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]thanks for the comment guys... :wow:[/color][/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]To make an animated gif for a profile picture the video file has to be about 4 seconds long and in the WMV or ASF formats. New file formats new supported: avi, m

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:48

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy