• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Invisible Mode????[/i] hi everyone! just wanna share my opinion..i think admin should disable the invisible mode especially for the moderators.. a lot of moderators have enabled in

Pages: 12

Original Title: [i]Invisible Mode????[/i] hi everyone! just wanna share my opinion..i think admin should disable the invisible mode especially for the moderators.. a lot of moderators have enabled in

botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original Title: [i]Invisible Mode????[/i] hi everyone! just wanna share my opinion..i think admin should disable the invisible mode especially for the moderators.. a lot of moderators have enabled in

Original Title: [i]Invisible Mode????[/i] hi everyone! just wanna share my opinion..i think admin should disable the invisible mode especially for the moderators.. a lot of moderators have enabled invisible mode..for what? i think moderators should disable their "invisible mode" ..i mean..moderators should be approachable right? in order to show that they are very efficient mods..so how can we ask for help if u do not let us PM u mods..?

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 15:42:27)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Invisible Mode????[/i] hi everyone! just wanna share my opinion..i think admin should disable the invisible mode especially for the moderators.. a lot of moderators have enabled in

HELP bro?? :paranoid: we have here a HELP Section for that,,to ask ur question,,no need to ask dem personally,,using PM,, unless u have something important question about linker,, u can me PM da modz below.. [b] Ephemeral, KhErMiNaToR, Shirow Masamune, ducheszv, lordheinz, xavierkym[/b] HOW?? using this,, [color=#ffffff]:arrow: Ftalk Navigation Bar :arrow: Message :arrow: Send New Message :arrow: to Username of da person[/color] den etc. etc. i dunt think it is okay to share dis one,, dat is what i learned from john =D =D =D remember,,PM dem if it is important,,very important,,,personally,, not just,,HELLO :lol: :lol: take note of this,,hurry,,im goin to erase it soon,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-03-20 07:22:25)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Invisible Mode????[/i] hi everyone! just wanna share my opinion..i think admin should disable the invisible mode especially for the moderators.. a lot of moderators have enabled in

:arrow: here: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=20207&p=4 [b]POST#104[/b] [quote=admin][quote=meng.o3]:arrow: I liked the idea of this at first. But then, how will some members be able to ask for assistance of a certain mod or my assistance perhaps if i'm on invisible mode.[/quote] Yes you got the point. But at least the moderator's PM links are still displayed on the bottom of the topics and forums. :)[/quote]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-03-19 13:07:12)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yup I agree with portuniecho. They also have the right to have a somewhat privacy in our forum. =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah you have a point! but its best to have privacy! they can ask via PM! :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just like Kherminator ever said to me and to some members. [color=red][b]"No asking code or help via PM."[/b][/color] Just proceed to the Consultation/Help section. And If u wanna PM us. Just look at below. There are [b]"Moderated by Freelance6969, deathwish4MCR-freak-dude, eehjhay, gandalicious23, james_cuteoo2, meng.o3"[/b] U can click the name. And Ta-Dah. U can send us PM. =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol.. I just realized that if they click the moderator's name on the bottom part of the topic, they can PM us. hahaha.. lol. im such a noob :lol:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hahaha. cool. :D @ topic : portuniecho is ryt, just like ate ganda and sis yuna said, you can pm us even if were in invisible mode. and there are a lot of mods you can pm in the help section. :D
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

Now I wonder if some unorganized forums' moderator are really busy to clean OR maybe they're just using the invisible mode so members would think they are too busy to even use their comp. Well atleast I know some mod who uses the invi mode and still do their jobs well.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Black Rose Dying]Now I wonder if some unorganized forums' moderator are really busy to clean OR maybe they're just using the invisible mode so members would think they are too busy to even use their comp. Well atleast I know some mod who uses the invi mode and still do their jobs well.[/quote] wat is ur problem wid d mods...? amzng... i thought its solved already.... =| d main prob is not d mods.. but d spammers.. =| f u want to clean d forum, PM admin and apply.. [b]@topic[/b]: i undrstnd mods are busy and they want sum privacy, but i dont like d invi mode.. i wanna PM dis spammer, and she's invi... :evil: i cant... it is nice to know dat our mods are availble... and if u dont want to answer any PMs about codes, juz don't reply or simply reply and tell dem to proceed to help sexn... u myt b agenst my opinion... well, u can react.. but dont over react...

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-20 08:43:19)

botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok i got your point..that u mods still want ur own privacy..but as a moderator..its ur job to be reached out.. show that u can be reached out easily..not all members here know that u can be PM through the link at d bottom of the page..and if u ever got silly messages on PM's..u can ignore it if u want as long as it is not important..u can delete multiple messages here right? it wont take much of ur time.. i know we can ask for help by posting at the help section..but i believe that there are some instances that u dont want to publish the things u want to say.. anyway i'm just saying that i think you should show everyone that ur a model of this forum..that you are willing to be reached out..not all members here knows the forum very well..and u can start by not hiding or enabling invisible mode..i mean its much better that members here see you guys.. i understand you mods that u need ur privacy..that u r busy sumtyms..and u dont want to be disturb especially when cleaning..or simply making the forum much better.. bottomline..i just think that mods should show that they're available if they really are..:thumbsup:
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]wat is ur problem wid d mods...? amzng... i thought its solved already.... smirk d main prob is not d mods.. but d spammers.. smirk f u want to clean d forum, PM admin and apply..[/quote] Some mods can rarely be seen and rarely doing their jobs thats why I suggest the invi mode to be gone so they could not pretend to be busy.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LOL! A BIG LOL! Everybody deserve privacy. Even admin deserve to have a privacy. And even you guys. Some moderators are not hiding just because they are pretending to do their WORK, it is because whenever a moderator is busy with his/her own life for short period of time, they do not want to have a full inbox. I mean how can they help if the members' queries are already been solved or they change their mind and ask questions in a proper way which is posting a topic in Help Section. Im disappointed because it seems that some of the members look down on us and underestimate us moderators. They can't even see or appreciate our way of helping them. They keep complaining but they're not even helping us moderators. We know feedbacks will help us to do better but complaining and criticizing us constantly won't.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-20 09:58:34)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think this topic will not be over not unless the admin will approve to remove the so called invi mode,. ^ they're right if you dont wanna reply on the messages then better ignore it =) 、but having an invi status..err i [b]donat[/b] agree w/ that,. if ull ask me y,. then ill also ask you [b]Y[/b] do they have to be invi? isnt it that they have to be available at all times so that the members will see.. [i]that they are always present[/i] , i think its all the time that they are only being PM'ed because of the codes or any help related on that matter coz they can always tell them that there's the [b]help section for that =)[/b] , sometimes they are being PM'ed for other matters,. i can tell a single example for this. but anyway... we can still have our privacy even we are on available mode isnt it?.. [b][i]i think this topic is not only for the mods =| but for the whole eptoks community, lol y focus on the mods nga pala? :o :wallbash:[/i][/b] [b]edited =|[/b]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-20 10:48:18)

botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just think that moderators should not use the invi mode..that's all.. anyway..got ur point..maybe i'll just ask admin..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hey guys I think I should be the one to handle this because I was the one who suggested that mode. Anyway why I did request invisible mode? or guest mode as some called. It's simply for discipline. Privacy is secondary. This is an example. As we all know Friendster ipdates regularly that's why I made this topic. http://theftalk.com/t23776-Don%27t-Post-Current-Linker-Broad-Daylight.-%5BAsk-Linker-Here%5D.html Just post there the proper guidelines and I'll PM but what do you see? Same replies. Send me linker. and so on... In PMs, I still receive the same lowdown expect for some users who actually browse and read topics. Also kindly rephrase the statement. [quote]Some mods can rarely be seen and rarely doing their jobs thats why I suggest the invi mode to be gone so they could not pretend to be busy.[/quote] If you think you can handle better why not apply for a moderator slot. Easy isn't it? All you need is a good reputation and pleasing personality. Depending on your recent post. Do can you think you can handle being a mod? Who are you to criticize? Why are you being a hypocrite? If you think you can do better then apply. Also why talk so big like you can handle most of the categories. I moderate most of the categories here and handle almost all reports. I can prove that as well. Also why attack inactive moderators? That's kinda low my friend. @botskiemae, as a Promoter I though you can understand the concept of invisible mode. Some moderator may be invisible but I assure you we do our share.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Black Rose Dying]Some mods can rarely be seen and rarely doing their jobs thats why I suggest the invi mode to be gone so they could not pretend to be busy.[/quote] even if we are invi sometimes.. i assure you that we try our best to help and reply in every inch of message from an ftalker... :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-20 10:59:07)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]isnt it that they have to be available at all times so that the members will see.. that they are always present [/i] We prevent from some members who act good while he/she see [u]this mod[/u] or [u]that mod[/u] is online. But when [u]the mod[/u] is off. Those members will try to break the rules. Btw. Even we use the invi mode. They can see the mods' present by seeing each section/thread's last post. [hr] [i]but anyway... we can still have our privacy even we are on available mode isnt it?.. [/i] U won't say this if become a mod. I received more PM from members when I disable the invi mode.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-20 11:10:36)

Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]If you think you can handle better why not apply for a moderator slot. Easy isn't it? All you need is a good reputation and pleasing personality.[/quote] I don't wanna be a mod, stop suggesting it. Working with people who hates me isn't a good idea. [quote]Who are you to criticize? Why are you being a hypocrite?[/quote] I've said this before but I'll say it again, I complain because there's really something to be complained about: Inactive and undisciplined mods. [quote]Also why talk so big like you can handle most of the categories. I moderate most of the categories here and handle almost all reports. I can prove that as well.[/quote] I just know how a moderator should be and some of you aren't being what they suppose to be. [quote]Also why attack inactive moderators?[/quote] The question explains it all. Now it proves you know that some mods are inactive. You got yourself a reason why I complain a lot. I don't really complain about active mods until some over reacted, so I observed them. heh. And I got myself a special "Blind Item". And the funniest thing is a mod here want to kick me. LOL. Now everything I said is off-topic. So give me a warning or ban me, I know how much mod hates person like me. I know moderators here abhor members who points out their mistakes. Sorry if I'm not a suck up.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]I don't wanna be a mod, stop suggesting it. Working with people who hates me isn't a good idea.[/quote] What do you mean? lol. You should be a moderator. Don't worry I will exclude myself to those people who hate you. I will retire once you become promoted as a moderator since you know how to be a perfect moderator. I've been a moderator in many forums for almost 2 years now. Im really annoyed on your behaviour. [quote]Inactive and undisciplined mods.[/quote] So you want us to make FriendsterTalk as our first priority in life? Even admin can not be online all the time because like us we have our own life. Undisciplined? You can only see our mistakes and faults. [quote]I just know how a moderator should be and some of you aren't being what they suppose to be.[/quote] Ok then, what other forums you joined? I reckon you criticize them too. Thats your genre. Or if you are a moderator there, I wanna see how you moderate if we are the newbies that will constantly complain about your forum and also we will not help any of your members or participate in any other discussions. Seem familiar with this behaviour? And by the way, there's no inactive moderators now. That's why admin revise the list of the moderators.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Invisible Mode????[/i] hi everyone! just wanna share my opinion..i think admin should disable the invisible mode especially for the moderators.. a lot of moderators have enabled in

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:49

[ 13 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy