• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Invisible Mode????[/i] hi everyone! just wanna share my opinion..i think admin should disable the invisible mode especially for the moderators.. a lot of moderators have enabled in

Pages: 12

Original Title: [i]Invisible Mode????[/i] hi everyone! just wanna share my opinion..i think admin should disable the invisible mode especially for the moderators.. a lot of moderators have enabled in

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Invisible Mode????[/i] hi everyone! just wanna share my opinion..i think admin should disable the invisible mode especially for the moderators.. a lot of moderators have enabled in

LOL okey ill break my silence here.. your wayyyyy getting out of the line. can you tell me since how long you've been active here? Coz iyou dont have the right to call this an "unorganized" forum only because [b]"WE DIDNT ATTEND TO YOUR REPORT" .[/b] which in turn has been resolved? If im not right -- not that you wont deny it--- this is where you started complaining? Whats the matter? Cant pass up a slight delay of your report mister? Inactive and indisciplined? Can you look at yourself? :puke: Show me you are posting in every section here before you start complaining some more will you? :wasted: About this line.. [quote]I know moderators here abhor members who points out their mistakes. Sorry if I'm not a suck up.[/quote] Abhor? Do you know why members/moderators abhor reading your posts? Coz you are not active here long enough to start throwing that at us. Can you at least pls show us you are participating here before complaining? About the BI? ROFLMAO to you! IT WAS NOT YOU! you are so guilty then. =D :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]Invisible Mode????[/i] hi everyone! just wanna share my opinion..i think admin should disable the invisible mode especially for the moderators.. a lot of moderators have enabled in

[quote=Black Rose Dying][quote]If you think you can handle better why not apply for a moderator slot. Easy isn't it? All you need is a good reputation and pleasing personality.[/quote] I don't wanna be a mod, stop suggesting it. Working with people who hates me isn't a good idea. [quote]Who are you to criticize? Why are you being a hypocrite?[/quote] I've said this before but I'll say it again, I complain because there's really something to be complained about: Inactive and undisciplined mods. [quote]Also why talk so big like you can handle most of the categories. I moderate most of the categories here and handle almost all reports. I can prove that as well.[/quote] I just know how a moderator should be and some of you aren't being what they suppose to be. [quote]Also why attack inactive moderators?[/quote] The question explains it all. Now it proves you know that some mods are inactive. You got yourself a reason why I complain a lot. I don't really complain about active mods until some over reacted, so I observed them. heh. And I got myself a special "Blind Item". And the funniest thing is a mod here want to kick me. LOL. Now everything I said is off-topic. So give me a warning or ban me, I know how much mod hates person like me. I know moderators here abhor members who points out their mistakes. Sorry if I'm not a suck up.[/quote] So why are you complaining then, and why should I hate you? It will just waste my time. [quote]I just know how a moderator should be and some of you aren't being what they suppose to be.[/quote] Why are you talking like you have experience as a moderator. Why talk? Provoke me? Try again sir, My prof tries harder. I am just amused. =D You talk too much like you know everything. :lol: About this. [quote]The question explains it all. Now it proves you know that some mods are inactive. You got yourself a reason why I complain a lot. I don't really complain about active mods until some over reacted, so I observed them. heh. And I got myself a special "Blind Item". And the funniest thing is a mod here want to kick me. LOL.[/quote] So you admit you're trying to hit moderators making you a hypocrite. Show the blind item if you must but your recent post are the items itself that proves you're just too lazy to help, you just keep complaining and complaining. Show us one item, we can show you [b]many.[/b] Correct me if I am wrong other members but, what do you observe at him? For me, I always see you hang out at music, and feebacks section. I see no help at all. For the info, If you are observing the other mods, I am observing you. If you want to complain to the inactive mods why not PM the admin himself right? why make long brags and complains? It will just make you a whining member look. If you where a real member I suggest help rather than complain. To be a good leader is a good follower. How can you be a good leader in real life if you don't even follow the invisible virtual rule in most forums? Forum Etiquette. Inactive mods? That's a lame reason. Do you even know what's behind a moderator? You think that we are bots right? =D that's a crack up. :lol: Kindly finish this conversation, do not log out. =) I want to hear your blind item so we can show you our [b]blind items[/b]. Hayz how rude going off-line in a proper conversation. =|

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-20 12:04:33)

chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3978/miszbaibiegqj1.png[/img] [color=#ff99cc]xoxo[/color] [color=brown]^^fire fire... :lol: i agree wit cutieshika,hilynkawaii... and botskiemae!?! wat da purpose of invisible mode!?!.. we can have our own privacy or do our job witout pretending dat we are not der.. aytsz!?!... face it... don't run... don't pretend!?!... as Member as Promoter... i understand da both syd.. both syd was wrong and ryt... but for me its better remove da invi mode... we are members in dis forum... so let us not pretend dat we are offlyn.. aytszz... :lol: lets prove to da others/guests.. dis forum is amazing.. we lurve to be online hir :wow: =D we are not "casper" :o lolsz :lol: i think mods are not pretending dat they are busy.. i think sum mods using invi mode to do they job easy and properly... :eh: dont fyt.. admin will be angry... lolsz :lol:[/color] [color=#ff99cc]xoxo[/color][/align] [align=right][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/chika.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/1saas11.gif[/img][/align]
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

eehjhay and ephemeral - alright I guess complaining alot was a big mistake. About the blind item - This isn't much important, but yeah, eehjhay's BI is the person who asked the thread to be closed, and who else did that? its me ofc. we're not playing "blind and stupid" here are we. and also, I'll never take back the words, that the blind item thread is not a good idea, sorry eehjhay. So to end this all, I apologize about the bunch of complaints, I should've just pm'ed the admin but I forgot about that and now its too late. The only thing I'll never regret was forcing you guys to be a little more active to prove this annoying guy you are doing your job. There you got yourself an apology. I realize I made some mistakes too. You have your points. So yeah. I couldn't complain anymore. So I sincerely apologize to the good mods, and only to the good mods. Allow me to log out now, I'm freaking sleepy.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

...oh my i really feel so bad right now,..uu na i know that im not really active too in help sec :ninja: ,but i didnt expect this to explode like whats happening now,. :crybaby: @T i didnt expect this kind of exchanging words :wallbash: , we're all going off topic,.this just is all about invi mode thing ,.isnt it? :crybaby: :ninja: sorry for being here again :(
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

About the Blind Item topic, that was my medium to reach the members on warning them about the posers/fakers here in ftalk. I even made so many rules in my topics. I am responsible if anything goes wrong in that topic but I reckon there wont be because THEY KNOW me. If I say that whoever break my rule, I will definitely give the consequence that they deserve. You see, you are sleepy now. How about us? It's 3.30am here and Im still here at Ftalk entertaining your complain/feedback until this will be settled. -- So can we go to the original topic now? Invisible Mode? In most forums they have this function. And they don't complain about this. This is the first complaint about the invisible mode. Hmmm.. If you do not want the invisible mode, then request admin to put the status on his avatar to be fair. Since you guys are just pointing out the topic to the moderators.
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]>> invisible mode?? >> whats wrong with that?? >> and kuya ej is right that in most forums they have INVISIBLE MODE.. >> maybe the purpose of invi mode is that mods can do their job without disturbing them..[/b][/align]
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ehehe..i'm not complaining about the invi mode..i'm just suggesting remember? guys as i observe the posts about some misunderstandings between the moderators and the members.. i wanna suggest 2 things.. 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult with him/her..then the consultant will decide if a certain problem should be discussed through a topic with a time limit..then after being discussed..the consultant will report to admin because admin still has the final decision..there should be 1 consultant per section to be fair to all..after the consultant's report followed by admin's decision..the case will be closed.. 2.i think its also nice to have a section called "Friendster Court" where the consultant will make a problem topic to be discussed..just like a supreme court or whatsoever..hehe its just my wild imagination..nvm about it..just wanna share my thoughts:D i'm just suggesting this to be fair to all..so that there won't be a sudden topic about an unwanted case and to avoid uncontrollable arguements between the members.. anyway, i have already ask admin about this.. [i]again this is just a suggestion..not a complaint[/i] Moderators please kindly move this topic if its in the wrong section.. or tell me if where i can put this post..:thumbsup:

Last edited by botskiemae (2008-03-20 15:11:39)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@botskiemae you're not the one who complained a lot. the other member was. by the way, you are trying to suggest another idea, it is better to create another topic so it will discuss properly.
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

(im not here for complain, i just saw one view point about the topic) ive think about this tipic a while ago, that what if since mod's have the opportunity to invi, they might do something like this; (close a topic without even recognizing, by the thread started that he was the one who close it? and leaving no reason nor tracks, "might be for personal agenda or just being stubborn") an opportunity that might go as an excuse. =| and [b]no other comment just sharing my idia.[/b]

Last edited by bearsharie (2008-03-20 22:12:38)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bearsharie](close a topic without even recognizing, by the thread started that he was the one who close it? and leaving no reason nor tracks, "might be for personal agenda or just being stubborn") an opportunity that might go as an excuse. =|[/quote] arent u done wid dat issue...? =| maybe that topic was UBER OBYUS nonsense.. no need for reason... :wallbash: it was already discussed on ur thread.... ey gurl.. mods are now leaving notes at the end of the closed topic no matter how nonsense it is.. so u dont have to worry about it.. if u cant see mod's notes, dey PMed dat member already... btw.. are u sure dat "dos topics" were closed by an invi mod...? i min, connect plz... coz eventhough dey are not on invi mode, dey can still locked topics widout leaving reason (f dey want to)... :doubt:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-20 22:53:44)

botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ehehe ok i'll open a topic about that one mr mod..thanks for the tip.. cutieshika..hey easy now..ehehe i'm just messing around..:D guys don't fight! anyway some mods have disabled their invi mode..sorry if i opened a topic like this.. i just don't get the point of invisible mode..it's like "YM" ..ehehe.. i still think that its better if the moderators will not go invisible so that a lot of members or guests will see that they are a role model of ftalk:D ..but if the idea is wrong just forget about it.. by the way i just thought that its kinda awkward that when u'r in invi mode..u become a guest viewer?.. ur already a member then u become a guest..ehehe nvm :/
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guys please do not suggest to remove the invisible mode. I am the one who suggested that mode and I have a proper reason about it... If you guys see me on invisible mode it doesn't mean I am off-line. If I am on invisible mode, I have proper reasons. 1. I am observing a behavior of a member. 2. I am answering at Help Section. (Admit it guys, it's kinda irritating when you are very attach to a topic then suddenly poof! A new message.) 3. I am tending to tons of reports. (I am tending to the reports.It's hard to track down reports if you constantly receive PMs) Also guys do not disregard the fact that some members here can use Invisible Mode and they have earned it through hard work. If you want to remove it is fine with me but, make sure you guys know what you are suggesting not not jumping into conclusion. [b]Fact:[/b] On invisible mode you can still receive PMs. Example is my inbox. [Click to enlarge] [url=http://i31.tinypic.com/zurw44.jpg][img]http://i31.tinypic.com/zurw44_th.jpg[/img][/url] I deactivated my Invisible mode at 1:30am/2am this morning and I have witnesses. Check the dates of yesterday on the PMs I received. I view it 75/50 pagination. So do not mind the tons of PMs.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-20 23:43:27)

botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ehehe nvm about the invi mode..kinda tired typing..ofcourse it is hard to become a mod..that's all i can say.. u can close this topic now..i wanna focus on the other topic..pls support me..lol :D :crybaby: :wallbash: :penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Thread Closed. Reason : As the Thread Starter's request. [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]Invisible Mode????[/i] hi everyone! just wanna share my opinion..i think admin should disable the invisible mode especially for the moderators.. a lot of moderators have enabled in

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:12

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy