• ARCHIVES 
  • » :wallbash:[b]=have u ever tried to please someone for them to like you??=[/b]:wallbash: uhmm.. do things that they want u to do????

Pages: 123

:wallbash:[b]=have u ever tried to please someone for them to like you??=[/b]:wallbash: uhmm.. do things that they want u to do????

reikazek
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:wallbash:[b]=have u ever tried to please someone for them to like you??=[/b]:wallbash: uhmm.. do things that they want u to do????

Last edited by reikazek (2008-03-20 07:09:16)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :wallbash:[b]=have u ever tried to please someone for them to like you??=[/b]:wallbash: uhmm.. do things that they want u to do????

it depends on how u please him. . :lol: i do,but i realized it'll not work,so i ended it.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :wallbash:[b]=have u ever tried to please someone for them to like you??=[/b]:wallbash: uhmm.. do things that they want u to do????

will you change for the person u love???
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. .coz i want him to love me as i am. .
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ive tried to change.. but i guess..it isnt enough to make him stay.. huhuhu:crybaby:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not yet...i haven't tried it yet... im gonna try it.. haha
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha.. dont.. it doesnt work at all.. aahhaha.. just be yourself
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes! i did. I bought everything she wants even though she din't tell me to buy those. But still it will increase my pogi points to her and a chance of her to like me. Eventhough I'd look like her pet by doing everyfink she wants I dont mind it.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ohh.. how sweet.. hehehhe... :P well... im kinda pissed off of pleasing them ( i mean my fwends) i just can say "no" hmp..hmp....:angry:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=reikazek]hahaha.. dont.. it doesnt work at all.. aahhaha.. just be yourself[/quote] haha... thanks.. :)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no probe sis... :thumbsup: just tell him... :arrow: "if u cant handle my worst.. then u dont deserve my best" ahahahah.. :thumbsup:
darksyd
» n00b
1969-12-31

no i don't push them to like me ^___^
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

but what if u really like that person
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I don't have to impress them or please them so they would like me. If they can't accept me for who i am, then it there's no worth at all if you succeed. You will be unhappy and not contented. It's like you're not living in the real world.
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i tried :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=maantots009]i tried :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] what happened???
darksyd
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=reikazek]but what if u really like that person[/quote] i'll just do any favor that she ask as long as its for good that's what i do whn i like someone :)
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahhhmm nope..neva tried dat..they're d one hu pleases me..im not bein a show off hir bt im jz sayin the truth...=|
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

naaah. I really want to impress 'em.. but I'd rather liked for who I am. =)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]naaah. I really want to impress 'em.. but I'd rather liked for who I am. =)[/quote] hahaha.. being yourself really counts.. heheeh
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :wallbash:[b]=have u ever tried to please someone for them to like you??=[/b]:wallbash: uhmm.. do things that they want u to do????

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:40

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy