• ARCHIVES 
  • » :wallbash:[b]=have u ever tried to please someone for them to like you??=[/b]:wallbash: uhmm.. do things that they want u to do????

Pages: 123

:wallbash:[b]=have u ever tried to please someone for them to like you??=[/b]:wallbash: uhmm.. do things that they want u to do????

eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :wallbash:[b]=have u ever tried to please someone for them to like you??=[/b]:wallbash: uhmm.. do things that they want u to do????

yup. i did. i tried to do things to please people. it is quite hard though. nevertherless, i guess it's not that bad to try to please someone once in a while... but still we shouldn't lose our identity and remain true to ourselves... **am i making any sense? haha...**
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :wallbash:[b]=have u ever tried to please someone for them to like you??=[/b]:wallbash: uhmm.. do things that they want u to do????

[quote=eclipse_twins]yup. i did. i tried to do things to please people. it is quite hard though. nevertherless, i guess it's not that bad to try to please someone once in a while... but still we shouldn't lose our identity and remain true to ourselves... **am i making any sense? haha...**[/quote] i agree,, heheh. you're right
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. i didn't... :lol:
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope they only please [b]me[/b].
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,hmm off course i had... you please everyone you love... haven't you tried pleasing your parents?? hmm anyway talking about the man of your dreams and woman of your life, you please them coz u love them, u can change for them as long as you know it's for the better...
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yah, I tried to impress everyone. But it's really difficult. But when you really love the person even if you don't intend to impress him/her, you would change unexpectedly and your friends will just notice it. Just like in the t.v. drama "Why Why Love" ^_^
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes sumtyms it works but most of the tyms it doesn't
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah I did but I end up realizing that it was not a good idea hehe
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes. i pleased them. but it didn't make me feel any good.
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate pleasing someone. i oweiz say, im not born in this world just to please sum1 like u! hahahha =D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF0066]i never tried to please anyone.. it's up to dem f dey'll lyk me.. f dey don't lyk me??i don't lyk dem either.. juz be urself or else you'll look so stupid.. f u'll trying to impress sum1..can i ask u sumthing? is dat u??r u hapi to b lyk sum1 new??=)[/align][/color]

Last edited by pink_yeng (2008-07-22 23:00:32)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah. i don't care if people like me or not. i didn't exist to please them. what matters is i am real. what you see is what you get!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the only people I please are my parents.. sometimes my teachers =D ..sike.
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no....... but i want to try it.... hahaha.....:lol: :wallbash: :wow: :wallbash: :wow: :wallbash: :wallbash:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]no way!!! i will not,,, oh no y would i?? that's a big no no to me![/b][/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah and them/him/her now what they made a fool out of me... haha =( so be careful... guyz.. :|

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-24 18:59:24)

janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] yeah[/b] i just please him for knowing he'll be nice to my classmates.. but not pleasing him to like me.. accidentally because of pleasing him, he fall inlove with me.. amf. :P
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'm not pleasing sumone.. or anyone! if people understand me, then i don't have to please them.. and the people who want to be please, they will never understand me.. then y shud i waste my time?! :lol: [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes i tried :cry:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nah, i did not. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :wallbash:[b]=have u ever tried to please someone for them to like you??=[/b]:wallbash: uhmm.. do things that they want u to do????

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:13

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy