• ARCHIVES 
  • » ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult

Pages: 12

ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult

Hmm. The CONSULTANT part is sort of okay. But the COURT? Lol. I don't know. I cant think right now. =|
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult

waaa..:lol: my friend i said i'm just messing around about the [b]members' backstage[/b] because ms kimyasay took that "members' backstage" seriously.. :midfinger: but i'm serious about the topic..u still don't get it? :( ..i'm expecting the next post is contrast to my post..lol :lol: i give up :lol:

Last edited by botskiemae (2008-03-21 08:35:57)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So you are serious and I get you... but... You are still not replying to my simple question. So you mean you want a category where all the members can discuss future rules or topics? So... If that's the case. Can you kindly explain this. [b]Example:[/b] [quote]One member, (Can be a Moderator or Normal Member) suggests a rule and opened a poll. It's a open court right? 50% of the members agreed to the rule. 50% disagreed. 30% of the voters are [b]idealistic[/b] then, starts messing the topic up in a way of sarcastic replies and vulgar intrusion.[/quote] So this is my question... How will you handle the 30% idealistic voters as the person suggesting the idea.
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@Shirow Masamune..forget about the members' backstage :retard: it's an offtopic.. and i'm not serious with that @mod ephemeral..i cannot explain what u r saying..hope its cool..i'm not as intelligent and skillfull as you moderators :lol: waaa...mr Shirow Masamune erased his own post.. :lol:

Last edited by botskiemae (2008-03-21 08:40:58)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol i delete it cause you said it is an offtopic so no more further discussion on that =| @topic well just answer ephe's question :)

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-21 08:41:53)

botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok i'm cool with that..^ ok i cannot explain that..anyway this topic was just my suggestion.. :thumbsup: hope u guys can explain that in the easiest way my low mind can understand :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am just asking you this question because, I assure you, a lot of conflict will happen if this category comes to reality. That's why I am asking your honest opinion. What will you do in the following scenario I asked...

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-21 08:44:41)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Let's back to the first post. Bots said. [quote]if not granted..i'll open a topic "Friendster Court" though it is not as organized as it will look..[/quote] So Ephe asked u a simple question. [quote]So this is my question... How will you handle the 30% idealistic voters as the person suggesting the idea.[/quote] Then bots answered this. [quote]i cannot explain what u r saying..hope its cool..i'm not as intelligent and skillfull as you moderators[/quote] Then what's the meaning of [b]if not granted..i'll open a topic "Friendster Court" though it is not as organized as it will look..[/b]? U'll open a topic "Friendster Court" but U can't answer Ephe's question even just one sentence. Need [b]Explanation [/b] Please! =|
admin
» FTalkManiac

Actually I dont think this is a bad idea, however as explained by Ephemeral and others above, the implementation itself could be a breach to potential problems, rather than a solution. [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Admin could be [b]the Consultant. [/b][/quote] No way. Why should I become a problem consultant when most of the time I couldn't even solve my own problems? haha :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]No way. Why should I become a problem consultant when most of the time I couldn't even solve my own problems? haha[/quote] Haha. Finally He's here. :P Well. Since u're anonymous sir. I think No one will complain if U become the Consultant. Haha. :P [spoiler]although i know blablablabla[/spoiler]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ see lol @threadstarter he is just asking you a very simple question in what you will do in a worst case scenarios lol if you can't support your suggestion then what will be it now???

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-21 09:05:15)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@abot[/b]: i know ur serious about ur suggestion... but f dat court will be implemnted, it'll be worse than suggestion and feedback's shooting guns... can u see it ryt now...? [quote]idealistic: Showing a tendency to envision things in perfect but unrealistic form[/quote] [b]@idealstic ppol[/b]: tell dem to go to fairyland and start making der dreams cum true... =| [b]@question:[/b] lock the topic, ban/curse dos members who are messing around... ending wid unresolved probs, and more probs..
D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=botskiemae]ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult with him/her..then the consultant will decide if a certain problem should be discussed through a topic with a time limit..then after being discussed..the consultant will report to admin because admin still has the final decision..there should be 1 consultant per section to be fair to all..after the consultant's report followed by admin's decision..the case will be closed.. 2.i think its also nice to have a section called "Friendster Court" where the consultant will make a problem topic to be discussed..just like a supreme court or whatsoever..hehe its just my wild imagination..nvm about it..just wanna share my thoughts:D i'm just suggesting this to be fair to all..so that there won't be a sudden topic about an unwanted case and to avoid uncontrollable arguements between the members.. if not granted..[b]i'll open a topic "Friendster Court"[/b] though it is not as organized as it will look..but the formality of having a judge, who will decide what to do, and the members who will debate about a certain case..[/quote] You suggested sumthing then if [b]not granted[/b], you will make it anyway? Why neccesary put Thread here as Sugestion, and just make that [b]Thread[/b] then? Well, people have their [b]Real Life[/b], not like you livin on [b]Cyber World[/b]. So if you think you dont have [b]anything good[/b] to do on your Real Life, make the thread anyway. ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Finally admin post. lol. -- Compare "suggestion and feedback section" and "friendstertalk court" Also compare "admin" and "consultant" If we moderators need a second opinion about member's suggestion/feedback/problem, we consult our colleagues (moderators) what we should do about that certain issue. If we can not resolve it, we go/approach Admin to give the final opinion/decision. If we will add or promote a member to be a Consultant, then it's like we will be inferior with this Consultant. I strongly disagree to someone who said we tolerate those members' suggestions, feedbacks and opinions. Please be serious and ready for your suggestion so you can full support it.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-21 10:02:41)

botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaa they're all against my suggestion..anyway i'm just suggesting..admin thanks for a humble reply..anyway forget about it if u disagree..and i won't make a topic about it..all are happy now..i dont want to mix this one in real life..:D and thanks for posting here..all i want is that when there is a problem..it will be discussed by all people in a proper way because..admit it..sometimes we just forget to control our temper and also..if i were to handle such scenario as ephemeral said..those idealistic people's votes will be void..or rather the poll is a failure.. that's my opinion..no need to quote this one..:lol: how bout u guys? what's ur opinion? mr ephemeral and mr shirow? mr shirow this is just my idea that i wanna [i]share[/i] that's why i'm suggesting it.. mr d'angelo..i'm just [i]sharing[/i] something that might help this forum no need to be [i]harsh[/i] if u think it's wrong..just share your own opinion ..others have shared their opinions.. :penguin: [b]guys i just want to have a fair fight or much better..no conflicts b/n members..if u have better ideas that's fair to all..that no one will get hurt..please share[/b] close this if needed..don't quote this..

Last edited by botskiemae (2008-03-21 10:32:40)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nah! Guys Easy Easy. It`s Getting Spammy Guys. Better To Lock This Topic. It`s Getting Spammy And Non-Sense. [b]Topic locked.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:52

[ 11 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy