• ARCHIVES 
  • » ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult

Pages: 12

ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult

botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult

ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult with him/her..then the consultant will decide if a certain problem should be discussed through a topic with a time limit..then after being discussed..the consultant will report to admin because admin still has the final decision..there should be 1 consultant per section to be fair to all..after the consultant's report followed by admin's decision..the case will be closed.. 2.i think its also nice to have a section called "Friendster Court" where the consultant will make a problem topic to be discussed..just like a supreme court or whatsoever..hehe its just my wild imagination..nvm about it..just wanna share my thoughts:D i'm just suggesting this to be fair to all..so that there won't be a sudden topic about an unwanted case and to avoid uncontrollable arguements between the members.. if not granted..i'll open a topic "Friendster Court" though it is not as organized as it will look..but the formality of having a judge, who will decide what to do, and the members who will debate about a certain case..
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult

"Friendster Court" i think this will be spammy because alot of members is demanding. Or they will even create a topic like "Help!!!!!!" And it is just same with FS Help agree with sis linnie "Friendster Consultant" You can pm a member that can consult you alright?

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-03-20 23:33:54)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult

mm =| i dun get it :redface: just a half i mean. ftalk consultant is a rank for member, or other thread :question: and if ftalk consultion is for helping member, its just had same function lyk [b]friendster help[/b] :rolleyes: mm, i just asking here :D cause i didnt rilly understand :D
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ehehe no Linniie..ftalk consultant is a rank for a member..the point is..the consultant will decide if a problem should be discussed properly by opening a topic.. i just think that this will avoid 2 things.. 1.improper negative reactions of mods to what regular members say 2.improper negative reactions of regular members to what mods say i mean..lets admit we tend to get wrong sumtymz ryt!?
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i don't think having a Court here or something isn't needed after all well thats on my [u]opinion[/u] cause actually we have the same topic on the backstage where we discuss about problems(members/topics/etc) here on ftalk
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh ok if thanks for ur opinion..anyway where is that "backstage" ur talking about? ehehe just woke up and my mind is still loading.. :redface: moderators are the only one who talk on backstage ryt? the point is at Friendster Court..certain topics will be discussed..and [b]All members[/b] are free to participate..now that's [b]Fair to all[/b] in tagalog [i]"mas magandang napaguusapan ng lahat"[/i]

Last edited by botskiemae (2008-03-20 23:47:19)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okay. Here are my points. [b]First.[/b] Is the Consultant will have a Rank? Just like Moderator. Promoter. etc. ? [b]Second.[/b] If members wanna have consultation just come to the Friendster Help. [i]Post your general questions or requests here.[/i] [quote][i]where members will consult with him/her..then the consultant will decide if a certain problem should be discussed through a topic with a time limit..then after being discussed..the consultant will report to admin because admin still has the final decision..there should be 1 consultant per section to be fair to all..after the consultant's report followed by admin's decision..the case will be closed..[/i][/quote] Moderators in Ftalk could become The Consultants. I mean. We have another section, [b]The Backstage[/b] to discuss about problems and other thing in Ftalk. And admin always visit this thread to view and ask about our opinions. [i]*about the Ftalk things.[/i] If members got big problem. [i]In this case "Not a Love Problem. Money Problem. Non sense problem."[/i] He/She could [b]PM[/b] the mods. Just click the Mods' name in the bottom part. And Mods will discuss it together with Admin. Besides, to become a Consultant. I agree if the Consultant is anonymous. =| To prevent from Subjectical Opinion.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-20 23:58:18)

botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah a consultant is a rank..he/she won't be able to moderate topics though.. as i observed..members say their rants or complaints..then mods' replies were seen in a negative way and vice versa..which causes to have conflict..the consultant will decide what to do when there is a mod vs member..then after the decision..case closed.. again ..[i]"mas magandang napaguusapan ng lahat"[/i] not just the mods..so it will be fair ..or if its ok..the members will have their own backstage where mods cannot reply on it..its not fair right? and there will be more misunderstandings.. but i agree with you..the consultant's id should be hidden for safety..they should be anonymous

Last edited by botskiemae (2008-03-21 00:02:45)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=botskiemae]yeah a consultant is a rank..he/she won't be able to moderate topics though.. as i observed..members say their rants or complaints..then mods' replies were seen in a negative way and vice versa..which causes to have conflict..the consultant will decide what to do when there is a mod vs member..then after the decision..case closed.. again ..[i]"mas magandang napaguusapan ng lahat"[/i] not just the mods..so it will be fair ..or if its ok..the members will have their own backstage where mods cannot reply on it..its not fair right? and there will be more misunderstandings.. but i agree with you..the consultant's id should be hidden for safety..they should be anonymous[/quote] Members Backstage? Wow. the moderators had the right to open topic. What happen if no moderator(s) allowed in that thread? @ Question: [b]In members Backstage who will close non-sense topics?[/b]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ Question: [b]In members Backstage who will close non-sense topics?[/b] ^ for the first time you have a point... @kimyasay :lol: well yeah if a mod is not allowed to go there... that would be a 110% spamming section..... =|

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-21 00:14:23)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]Members Backstage? Wow. the moderators had the right to open topic. What happen if no moderator(s) allowed in that thread? @ Question: [b]In members Backstage who will close non-sense topics?[/b][/quote] it is a MUST to have a moderator in every sexn.. i thnk.. backstage...? not sure, but i think d probability of having nonsense topic n backstage is .0005%..hu closed...? hu knows..? :wallbash: :lol: [b]@topic:[/b]sorryy.. but for me suggestion and feedback is lyk d forumcourt... [spoiler]maybe backstage is like [i]payatas[/i] =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-21 00:16:39)

botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah kim i'm just messing around :lol: ofcourse it won't be right to have that kind of place.. i'm just saying that all members here including the mods should talk about a certain problem..where it will be discussed by [b]all[/b] guys let's not go off topic..i'm just messing around about the member's backstage.. :crybaby: i'm just pointing out that problem should be discussed by all members then one anonymous FriendsterConsultant will tell us the decision.. @cutieshika..yeah ur ryt..but see it is not organized..members and mods duscussed it in an improper way..as i can see..just like shooting guns.. mods do not tolerate complaints..so, the member will complain to the consultant and then the consultant will open the topic..it is like ..uhmm.. in a Filipino term "maka masa" if u get what i mean..

Last edited by botskiemae (2008-03-21 00:22:53)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sorry but as an observer and a member of this forum i dont think this is such a good idea. Well firstly, its not that its not NEEDED, in my opinion discussing problems with other members/mods in a topic will just cause big fights,chaos and much more [i]parinigans[/i]. As far as i know and can see, member/mods here overreacts when answering problematic topics regarding the hateness between particular members/mods. Why? Ok sorry for this but i saw that when someone attacked someone, its likea [i]kuyog[/i] na :lol: its like 1 vs 100. Anf ofcourse we dont want that.. coz thats when the parinigan comes. [quote]then the consultant will decide if a certain problem should be [b]discussed through a topic[/b] with a time limit[/quote] :lol: Ok i dare you all to try it and lets see what words will be used in that topic since some of us here are warfreaks and OA people
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]nah kim i'm just messing around :lol:[/quote] [quote]guys let's not go off topic..i'm just messing around about the member's backstage About that Lol.[/quote] [b]First:[/b] Why suggest this? if you are just messing around W*F it doesn't make anysense to me... [b]Second:[/b] You're Not serious with your suggestion i don't see a thing here that are funny [spoiler]Tinatawanan mo lang[/spoiler] [b]Third:[/b] Obsolete Suggestion why? well why need a consultant if there is a moderator thats the reason we have Moderators here. I am not angry i am just telling you. and please do not expect too much that this suggestion will be granted. - im not here to fight with anyone here im just expressing my thoughts thats all i just want to make things much more relevant

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-03-21 03:42:10)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm a consultant is ok i guess but i think members can leave it up to their discretion..i mean you can always ask opinions to a certain member you think you look up to. a forum court is equivalent with the suggestions and feedbacks. your suggestion is not bad but pls dont fool around.. this is where misunderstanding starts. be more serious with your posts. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-21 03:40:55)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@kim nicely said well done @duch yeah members here are not kids anymore they can think with their own decision lol they can ask opinions and consult each other like discussing it thru ym... whew if the threadstarter is just messing around like he said [quote]nah kim i'm just messing around :lol:[/quote] [quote]guys let's not go off topic..i'm just messing around about the member's backstage About that Lol.[/quote] then why suggest this at the 1st place if you are just messing around :retard: so it showing that you have just suggest this cause you want to mess up is that it?? lol it vexes me

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-21 07:41:08)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]For : The thread starter[/b] Please be more serious. We don't want any misunderstanding happen later. =| [quote]mods do not tolerate complaints..so, the member will complain to the consultant and then the consultant will open the topic..it is like ..uhmm.. in a Filipino term "maka masa" if u get what i mean..[/quote] Who said we don't tolerate complains? We tolerate complains. But we won't tolerate [u]DIRESPECTING[/u] complain. I hope u get what I mean. [quote]you can always ask opinions to a certain member you think you look up to.[/quote] Duch has a point. I mean, if u have problem just ask certain members which u trust. And if u have problem, just discuss here and hope Admin will visit and reply ur suggestion nor feedback. Admin could be [b]the Consultant. [/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So you mean you want a category where all the members can discuss future rules or topics? So... If that's the case. Can you kindly explain this. [b]Example:[/b] [quote]One member, (Can be a Moderator or Normal Member) suggests a rule and opened a poll. It's a open court right? 50% of the members agreed to the rule. 50% disagreed. 30% of the voters are [b]idealistic[/b] then, starts messing the topic up in a way of sarcastic replies and vulgar intrusion.[/quote] So this is my question... How will you handle the 30% idealistic voters as the person suggesting the idea. Kindly do not involve any user names or ranks on your reply because I am asking for your general idea on the subject. Just tell us how will you manage the 30% Also kindly do not mess around in suggesting because I assure you, you won't get far in real life. Hope you provide a meaningful answer rather than you are just messing around. If you keep doing that you'll look like a irresponsible Promoter. That isn't a good look in your image. Hope you make your reply more rejoicing to read.
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaa....i said i'm just messing around about the "members' backstage"...oh my..u guys misunderstood me.. ofcourse i'm serious about the topic..anyway nvm about this looks like a lot of u disagree :lol: :retard: [quote]then why suggest this at the 1st place if you are just messing around :retard: so it showing that you have just suggest this cause you want to mess up is that it?? lol it vexes me[/quote] [quote]Also kindly do not mess around in suggesting because I assure you, you won't get far in real life. Hope you provide a meaningful answer rather than you are just messing around. If you keep doing that you'll look like a irresponsible Promoter. That isn't a good look in your image. Hope you make your reply more rejoicing to read.[/quote] "see how we over react sometimes" just like any member..stating and over reacting without studying what happened..

Last edited by botskiemae (2008-03-21 08:25:48)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah, as you said, you are messing around with the member and I said you're messing around. No body has the right to mess around with other members, what ever the rank. You said it yourself right? [quote].i said i'm just messing around about the "members' backstage"...oh my..u guys misunderstood me[/quote] You misunderstood yourself my friend... Anyway what's the point of making a suggestion if you're going back on your word. That's kinda impolite... BTW. You are still messing around with suggesting, due to you are not supporting your idea. So I support when I say... [quote]Also kindly do not mess around in suggesting because I assure you, you won't get far in real life. Hope you provide a meaningful answer rather than you are just messing around. If you keep doing that you'll look like a irresponsible Promoter. That isn't a good look in your image. Hope you make your reply more rejoicing to read.[/quote]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-21 08:32:29)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » ehehe thanks for the approval of a mod about opening this topic..i post this on a wrong topic..ehehe:D ok now i'm suggesting two things: 1.why not put an ftalk consultant? where members will consult

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:47

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy