• ARCHIVES 
  • » .,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

Pages: 12

.,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

.,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

.,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! game!=):thumbsup:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: .,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

i think the differences is at the body... :P
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: .,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

[quote=ohivnsuipo]i think the differences is at the body... :P[/quote] boys have tail. In front:D
jelean_pink18
» n00b
1969-12-31

girls can carry 2 mountains,, while boys can carry only eggs and hotdog,, hehehe:lol:
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

boys have the screws girls hav the holes :eh:
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^_^ difference between guys and girls... ^_^ +_+ guys drink to forget the girl... girls drink to think back the guy... +_+when guys are inlove, they become poorer... but when girls are inlove, they become prettier... +_+ guys can forget but cannot forgive... girls can forgive but cannot forget... +_+ guys care most 'bout the quantity of love... but girls care most 'bout the quality of love... +_+ guys break up when they feel love from another girl... girls break up when they feel separation from their guy... +_+ guys wish to be her first love... and girls wish to be his last... +_+ :D +_+ :kiss:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^^ nice one girl.. haha i read something from a comic book, i wonder if you have read this line here: [quote][b]Feminists:[/b] Why, do you boys think we women can't do the things that you do.,? [b]Men:[/b] Oh really.,? Can you pee at the same time on an empty can? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] :arrow: [b]Tagalog Version is Better![/b] [spoiler][b]Babae:[/b] Bakit, akala niyo ba mga lalaki di namin kaya mga gingawa ninyo? [b]Lalaki:[/b] E bakit, kayo ba mga babae kaya umihi ng sabay-sabay sa iisang lata? :lol: :lol:[/spoiler] :arrow: seriously, everybody has a difference but we are all the same human beings.. so no over the over.. ok.,? =)

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-04-06 07:58:15)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]girls are more mature than boiz..[/b][/color]
el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] 5 girls cannot jingle in an arinola but 5 boys can jingle in an arinola sabay sabay![/b]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,haha well we don't have that ability.. :lol: hmm... ^^^
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

there's a lot of differences between boys and girls
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

boys w8s for someone whom they can say to the words i luv u.. while girls are the ones who w8s for someone to say to them the words i luv u...:D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It's too easy for the boiz to say i love u,while for girls, it's too hard,very hard.
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ yeh! your really right misz faith.. for boys as if saying i love you.. is a usual thing.. they can even say i love you.. to every girl.. on thir life.. why is that so? but for me?? when i tell you i love you.. my feelings are true.. its not a lie.. its not a joke.. i mean.. i only say love you to the person that i really love.. gets? hahaha
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

girls aren't embarassed to cry but boys are. girls have a variety of clothes to choose from unlike guys.
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]boys[/b] tease the girls they like while [b]girls [/b]pretends to ignore the boys that they like.. :)
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

==> girls mature faster than boys. ==> boys are dying hard for girls in their courtship,but girls will die just to keep their relationship

Last edited by ino24 (2008-09-18 10:04:56)

phunklover
» n00b
1969-12-31

boys sumtimes act childsh.. while girls.. ar child-like.. :P
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guys suduses girlz....., mikeljon02
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

guys are the reason why we multiply girls are the reason why there is an equal sign.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » .,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:49

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy