• ARCHIVES 
  • » .,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

Pages: 12

.,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: .,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

[quote=ohivnsuipo]i think the differences is at the body...[/quote] [b]U'r ryt der, d difference is d body. :) [/b]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: .,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

girls are more mature thinkers boys are more of the easy-going types :D (no offense)
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the diffrences is about feeling!!!!! :):)
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=yaying]boys tease the girls they like while girls pretends to ignore the boys that they like..[/quote] [color=deeppink][align=center][b] i love yer idea sis . very true ! :lol:i agree with this . even if sometimes , it's the other way around but still , it's more often that the boys are the one who tease :lol: [/b][/align][/color]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]girls get pregnant. boys dont. :lol: :lol: :eh: :eh: [/align]
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

girls are more emotional than boys.. i think! hehehe
jeanie07
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well--the obvious differences are: :arrow: Looks. :arrow: Attitudes. :arrow: Clothing Styles. Some of the other differences I notice: :arrow: Boys can pee anywhere when they feel it. Girls can [i]tiis[/i] it and find a place to...do...it. :arrow: Girls are smarter than boys. But boys are more of leader than girls are.
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

boys are stronger but girls are wiser ! peace :D:D:D:D:D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

girls are pretty and boys are handsome :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » .,heya guys.,! post here something you know that differs girls from boys and boys from girls.. common' let's be all open... and oops! no fighting eh.,? it's not allowed.. let's see who ranks best!! ga

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:18

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy