• ARCHIVES 
  • » Im Jacque 13 years old. Well, I already have an account before but sadly I wasn't able to update and I forgot the e-mail or password i think it was jacque_pro0t?? Hope Im welcome here again. Oh so, wa

Pages: 12

Im Jacque 13 years old. Well, I already have an account before but sadly I wasn't able to update and I forgot the e-mail or password i think it was jacque_pro0t?? Hope Im welcome here again. Oh so, wa

x_jacque
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Im Jacque 13 years old. Well, I already have an account before but sadly I wasn't able to update and I forgot the e-mail or password i think it was jacque_pro0t?? Hope Im welcome here again. Oh so, wa

Im Jacque 13 years old. Well, I already have an account before but sadly I wasn't able to update and I forgot the e-mail or password i think it was jacque_pro0t?? Hope Im welcome here again. Oh so, wanna be friends?? :)
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Im Jacque 13 years old. Well, I already have an account before but sadly I wasn't able to update and I forgot the e-mail or password i think it was jacque_pro0t?? Hope Im welcome here again. Oh so, wa

Sure Btw, Welcome again for your second time..! Enjoy Surfing the Forum my Dear ^^ =)
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Im Jacque 13 years old. Well, I already have an account before but sadly I wasn't able to update and I forgot the e-mail or password i think it was jacque_pro0t?? Hope Im welcome here again. Oh so, wa

hello.. welcome to ftalk! :D
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Aww, thats too bad. :) Well, welcome again. :)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi jacque.. welcome to eptok.. enjoy posting
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^_^ Welcome To Ftalk Have Fun And Welcome Back! -_-
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]welcome to ftalk[/b]
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome again hehe
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi there! welcome here! :D
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome again to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] hi there.. whheew..:o too bad to hear that... anyway weLcome to eptok...:D see yah posting around..:) [/b][/color]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk .. read the rules , enjoy posting so you can have fun (= btw my name is Rosh !
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome in here jacque thats too bad anyways its your second time around so just enjoy..:P
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi..welcome again!=)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]♥ - - welcome - - ♥ hello jacque.. i'm nelou.. have fun here..!! follow rules.. thankies=)[/b][/align]
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome[/b] to Ftalk ! [b]Enjoy[/b] Posting ! [b]Follow[/b] the Rules ! :D
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there! welcome to ftalk[/color]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there, Welcome to Friendstertalk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Im Jacque 13 years old. Well, I already have an account before but sadly I wasn't able to update and I forgot the e-mail or password i think it was jacque_pro0t?? Hope Im welcome here again. Oh so, wa

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:55

[ 11 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy