• ARCHIVES 
  • » Im Jacque 13 years old. Well, I already have an account before but sadly I wasn't able to update and I forgot the e-mail or password i think it was jacque_pro0t?? Hope Im welcome here again. Oh so, wa

Pages: 12

Im Jacque 13 years old. Well, I already have an account before but sadly I wasn't able to update and I forgot the e-mail or password i think it was jacque_pro0t?? Hope Im welcome here again. Oh so, wa

scott159
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Im Jacque 13 years old. Well, I already have an account before but sadly I wasn't able to update and I forgot the e-mail or password i think it was jacque_pro0t?? Hope Im welcome here again. Oh so, wa

hi jacque...nice meeting u... njoy ftalk... msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi :lol::lol::lol:
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Im Jacque 13 years old. Well, I already have an account before but sadly I wasn't able to update and I forgot the e-mail or password i think it was jacque_pro0t?? Hope Im welcome here again. Oh so, wa

Welcome to friendstertalk! Have a nice day!
beyondeknowledge
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi jacque... nice meeting u... njoy posting... rules r important hir...
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]hi newbie.:) welcome to friendstertalk. read the RULES before posting and avoid SPAMMING. enjoy!:D:thumbsup:[/quote] [/align]
pelangi
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi nice to know u :D:D:D
x_jacque
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello. thanks for all of your welcomes!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Im Jacque 13 years old. Well, I already have an account before but sadly I wasn't able to update and I forgot the e-mail or password i think it was jacque_pro0t?? Hope Im welcome here again. Oh so, wa

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:07

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy