• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ei, guys.. RJ here.. 15 from Iloilo.. c'mon! welcome me please! :eh: P.S. I'm a girl =) don't remind me of reading and following the rules.. i know it already.. :wallbash:

Pages: 12

Ei, guys.. RJ here.. 15 from Iloilo.. c'mon! welcome me please! :eh: P.S. I'm a girl =) don't remind me of reading and following the rules.. i know it already.. :wallbash:

x_y_z
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ei, guys.. RJ here.. 15 from Iloilo.. c'mon! welcome me please! :eh: P.S. I'm a girl =) don't remind me of reading and following the rules.. i know it already.. :wallbash:

Last edited by x_y_z (2008-03-25 07:03:57)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Ei, guys.. RJ here.. 15 from Iloilo.. c'mon! welcome me please! :eh: P.S. I'm a girl =) don't remind me of reading and following the rules.. i know it already.. :wallbash:

welcome.. to ftalk!!! :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Ei, guys.. RJ here.. 15 from Iloilo.. c'mon! welcome me please! :eh: P.S. I'm a girl =) don't remind me of reading and following the rules.. i know it already.. :wallbash:

welcome to ftalk .. read and follow the rules so you can enjoy posting (= btw i'm Rosh:D
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi RJ welcome to ftalk
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome in here rj :P read the rules ok just have fun..:lol:
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

welocme 2 ftalk!!
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the welcome.. ofcourse, RULES are rules..=) don't worry.. i read it already.. ;]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy.. :D
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi there. :) welcome to ftalk. =) see yah around. :D[/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hellloo.. nice to know u... welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur posting..:D:thumbsup:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi..welcome to ftalk..;) read the rules okie=)
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!!:D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too...=)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi rj... im reika.. and im from phil too... hehhe.. im 21 yrs old.. heheh.. welcome to fstalk... winkz ^__^ enjoy posting and have fun
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome to the site Im Lalaine by the way :D See yah around =)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

GREETINGS Newbie! Welcome to Ftalk. :] I hope you`ll have fun. Dont for get to follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]RULES[/url] dear. NO SPAMMING, okay? :] Keep safe.
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]♥ - - welcome - - ♥ hello rj.. i'm nelou.. have fun here..!! follow rules.. thankies=)[/b][/align]
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][b] thanks for the welcome.. [/b][/color][color=orange] ^i know guys.. don't worry.. i'll follow your rules.. atleast this forum is not strict.. unlike the other forums i'm joining in.. [/color]

Last edited by x_y_z (2008-03-25 07:02:56)

kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome[/b] to Ftalk ! [b]Enjoy[/b] Posting ! [b]Follow[/b] the Rules ! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ei, guys.. RJ here.. 15 from Iloilo.. c'mon! welcome me please! :eh: P.S. I'm a girl =) don't remind me of reading and following the rules.. i know it already.. :wallbash:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:20

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy