• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ei, guys.. RJ here.. 15 from Iloilo.. c'mon! welcome me please! :eh: P.S. I'm a girl =) don't remind me of reading and following the rules.. i know it already.. :wallbash:

Pages: 12

Ei, guys.. RJ here.. 15 from Iloilo.. c'mon! welcome me please! :eh: P.S. I'm a girl =) don't remind me of reading and following the rules.. i know it already.. :wallbash:

alyssamodesto
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ei, guys.. RJ here.. 15 from Iloilo.. c'mon! welcome me please! :eh: P.S. I'm a girl =) don't remind me of reading and following the rules.. i know it already.. :wallbash:

[color=maroon]hi there! welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules[/color]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Ei, guys.. RJ here.. 15 from Iloilo.. c'mon! welcome me please! :eh: P.S. I'm a girl =) don't remind me of reading and following the rules.. i know it already.. :wallbash:

welcome to ftalk.. have fun :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#3399ff]hi welcome 2 ftalk pleas read d' rules & follow dem enjoy posting & reading posts[/color][/b][/align]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there, Welcome to Friendstertalk!
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol::lol:[align=center]oh, hello Ms.Rj, welcome! lol.. .lyk others said= d0nt 4get 2 follow the rules.. .oh, i 4got, gudluck with joenald, hes here, trying 2 break each girls heart, he always gve me m0re responsibility to heal each girls heart, hope ull avoid him<so nonsense> haha, juzt having fun[/align]
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :D
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi...nice meeting u... njoy ftalk... msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi ;););)
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] nice...=) well here my dear... welcome to friendster talk... see yah posting around...:D [/b][/color]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To FriendsterTalk. Always Enjoy Posting And Roaming Around. Btw, Please Do Read Our Simple Rules By Click This: http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules Thank You Have A Nice Day! :)
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=remjo]:lol::lol:[align=center]oh, hello Ms.Rj, welcome! lol.. .lyk others said= d0nt 4get 2 follow the rules.. .oh, i 4got, gudluck with joenald, hes here, trying 2 break each girls heart, he always gve me m0re responsibility to heal each girls heart, hope ull avoid him<so nonsense> haha, juzt having fun[/align][/quote] don't call me miss.. im not comfortable with it.. anyway, as i've said before, i already read the house rules.. :D .. so sick of this "follow the house rules" thingy,,
beyondeknowledge
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there... nice meeting u... gud tink u follow rules xyz... ;)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]hi newbie.:) welcome to friendstertalk. read the RULES before posting and avoid SPAMMING. enjoy!:D:thumbsup:[/quote] [/align]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kitty-katz][b]Welcome[/b] to Ftalk ! [b]Enjoy[/b] Posting ! [b]Follow[/b] the Rules ! :D[/quote] weLcome to Ftalk..
pelangi
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi nice to know u :D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ei, guys.. RJ here.. 15 from Iloilo.. c'mon! welcome me please! :eh: P.S. I'm a girl =) don't remind me of reading and following the rules.. i know it already.. :wallbash:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:04

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy