• ARCHIVES 
  • » credit : [b]Angle De Ville[/b] if the thread not important.. i'm please for moderators to close the thread.. thank you.. preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonycatari]HERE[/url][/b] save this

Pages: 12

credit : [b]Angle De Ville[/b] if the thread not important.. i'm please for moderators to close the thread.. thank you.. preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonycatari]HERE[/url][/b] save this

arcatari
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

credit : [b]Angle De Ville[/b] if the thread not important.. i'm please for moderators to close the thread.. thank you.. preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonycatari]HERE[/url][/b] save this

credit : [b]Angle De Ville[/b] if the thread not important.. i'm please for moderators to close the thread.. thank you.. preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonycatari]HERE[/url][/b] save this code in your js file.. [b]<">[/b] and good luck...:D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: credit : [b]Angle De Ville[/b] if the thread not important.. i'm please for moderators to close the thread.. thank you.. preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonycatari]HERE[/url][/b] save this

I am not sure but I think this trick was posted long time ago.
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: credit : [b]Angle De Ville[/b] if the thread not important.. i'm please for moderators to close the thread.. thank you.. preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonycatari]HERE[/url][/b] save this

maybe mr. blurrycloud posted it....just a guess.... i saw it in his profile............:ninja:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i tried to view ur preview.. to see wat this tricks luks lyk.. but ur sample freezed and i got browser error
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me also.. but in my case his profile is totally nothing.. :D no tricks at all!!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Yes. i believe i saw this trick before ephs. [b]kylemido[/b] The trick of blurrycloud is different it is animated window pop-up opener that trick was not applied upon entering the profile, correct me if im wrong.
crazydavinci
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cool, works perfectly on FF, not on IE =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Please modify ur first post to say for FF only, its not working on IE...causing major page crash :smoke:
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the code is similar to this link... http://theftalk.com/t23489-Right-click-Snake.html

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-03-29 11:55:18)

a7xboy
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow nice trick man :thumbsup: [img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar96570-1.gif[/img]
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice :thumbsup:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It's kinda' annoying.. but, Hey! Nice Code dude.. :D:thumbsup:
mimi_momoe2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Hahaha Great in FF, Nice one enx for this script..Yah i've seen this one before but it's not the same idea, I guess this code is good coz he gives the credits to the creator..[/b] =D
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OK.. I WILL TRY THIS ONE.. TNX!:rolleyes:
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this..keep it up...
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one, kip it up.. =):thumbsup:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhmm.. when i tried to view your preview.. my browser froze.. :paranoid:
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one.. tnx for share.. :D
tearzwontfall_11
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code! brother
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » credit : [b]Angle De Ville[/b] if the thread not important.. i'm please for moderators to close the thread.. thank you.. preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonycatari]HERE[/url][/b] save this

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:07

[ 11 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy