• ARCHIVES 
  • » credit : [b]Angle De Ville[/b] if the thread not important.. i'm please for moderators to close the thread.. thank you.. preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonycatari]HERE[/url][/b] save this

Pages: 12

credit : [b]Angle De Ville[/b] if the thread not important.. i'm please for moderators to close the thread.. thank you.. preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonycatari]HERE[/url][/b] save this

m0g0l
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: credit : [b]Angle De Ville[/b] if the thread not important.. i'm please for moderators to close the thread.. thank you.. preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonycatari]HERE[/url][/b] save this

why is it that in my profile this code wont work..in FF, it does not effect..:crybaby: do i have to include force log in?
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: credit : [b]Angle De Ville[/b] if the thread not important.. i'm please for moderators to close the thread.. thank you.. preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonycatari]HERE[/url][/b] save this

it's nice, but it's kinda annoying too... hehehe.. :)
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing this trick. :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » credit : [b]Angle De Ville[/b] if the thread not important.. i'm please for moderators to close the thread.. thank you.. preview : [b][url=www.friendster.com/tonycatari]HERE[/url][/b] save this

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:09

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy