• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]If your a firefox lover like me then you should try this. 1. Type "[b]about:config[/b]" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries: [b]network.

Pages: 12

[align=center]If your a firefox lover like me then you should try this. 1. Type "[b]about:config[/b]" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries: [b]network.

[a][D][z]
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]If your a firefox lover like me then you should try this. 1. Type "[b]about:config[/b]" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries: [b]network.

[align=center]If your a firefox lover like me then you should try this. 1. Type "[b]about:config[/b]" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries: [b]network.http.pipelining network.http.proxy.pipelining network.http.pipelining.maxrequests[/b] Normally the browser will make one request to a web page at a time. When you enable pipelining it will make several at once, which really speeds up page loading. 2. Alter the entries as follows: Set "[b]network.http.pipelining[/b]" to "[b]true[/b]" Set "[b]network.http.proxy.pipelining[/b]" to "[b]true[/b]" Set "[b]network.http.pipelining.maxrequests[/b]" to some number like [b]30[/b]. This means it will make 30 requests at once. 3. Lastly right-click anywhere and select [b]New-> Integer[/b]. Name it "[b]nglayout.initialpaint.delay[/b]" and set its value to "[b]0[/b]". This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it recieves. If you're using a broadband connection you'll load pages 3-30 times faster now [b]i've tried it and it's 100% working!!![/b] [i]Dont forget to thanks[/i][/align]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]If your a firefox lover like me then you should try this. 1. Type "[b]about:config[/b]" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries: [b]network.

FF is fast and faster is better.. ill try this.. thanks
sk8eren07
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]If your a firefox lover like me then you should try this. 1. Type "[b]about:config[/b]" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries: [b]network.

i think my FF loads slower . . . i forgot the another person post also Firefox tweaks and that is much faster than this i think huhu
kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

loading is still the same...
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kimberlyvette]loading is still the same...[/quote] just unnoticeable but this really works. Try browsing while downloading files w/ and w/o this setting. you'll see the difference. If I'm not mistaken this setting will force your computer to prioritize first your ff browser than your downloads or other software that uses internet connection or force your computer to use more internet connection for your ff browser. I usually use this setting when I'm n internet shop...

Last edited by Frazen (2008-03-27 19:01:09)

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=sk8eren07]i think my FF loads slower . . . i forgot the another person post also Firefox tweaks and that is much faster than this i think huhu[/quote] did u forgot the step also..?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

same topic! [url]http://theftalk.com/t1403-Tweak-your-Firefox%21-%28Load-Faster%29.html[/url]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Recently (March 25, 2008), Firefox made an update which is Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.13 I checked the about:config and I didn't alter anything at all.. I saw that the pipelinings are already set to [b]TRUE[/b] The maxrequest were also changed to 8 (which I think is best for broadband & dial-up) And lastly, you don't need to create the [i]"nglayout.initialpaint.delay"[/i] thingy.. It's already there. :lol: BTW, I've seen this post everywhere. =| This hack was also discovered 2 years ago. :lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-03-27 15:23:38)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeee..i use Maxthon&IE..bwahaha lol.. i wish you guys know how to speed up Maxthon.. =|
pink_scorpio96
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool. :thumbsup: nice one. thanks for this.
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]weeee..i use Maxthon&IE..bwahaha lol.. i wish you guys know how to speed up Maxthon.. =|[/quote] ahmm.. what is maxthon? never heard of that btw.. i think I already saw this topic b4.. eniwey.. tnx 4 sharing
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just use Safari, its fast. Lol. Ive tried this and it worked. Sooo cool. :] Why dont u include [b]fasterfox[/b] with this tweak. So that your FF will ZOOOOM! ZOOOOOM! :penguin:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ yeah cutie... I think I'm gonna use Safari forever =D :thumbsup:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yer safari is da best [img]http://www.ilounge.com/images/uploads/safari.gif[/img]
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

Seems the same to me....:P
sam_deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: Thankzzzz :exclaim:
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yEAH. i am a firefox lover too. and thanks for that info but i am not gonna do it because im not smart at things like that. i don't know what will happen. LOL :lol:
ghans13
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx a lott it is working
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nothin changed .. :|
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

wow! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]If your a firefox lover like me then you should try this. 1. Type "[b]about:config[/b]" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries: [b]network.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 11 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy