• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]If your a firefox lover like me then you should try this. 1. Type "[b]about:config[/b]" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries: [b]network.

Pages: 12

[align=center]If your a firefox lover like me then you should try this. 1. Type "[b]about:config[/b]" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries: [b]network.

em3628
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]If your a firefox lover like me then you should try this. 1. Type "[b]about:config[/b]" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries: [b]network.

dis s not true believe me I tried dis about ten times some people said also even 150 times faster and dats not real ders no change ders a lot of youtube tutorial about how 2 speed but i call som internet expert n d said ur jst wasting ur tym.. d col me idiot.. :D
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]If your a firefox lover like me then you should try this. 1. Type "[b]about:config[/b]" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries: [b]network.

thnx for sharing
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=em3628]dis s not true believe me I tried dis about ten times some people said also even 150 times faster and dats not real ders no change ders a lot of youtube tutorial about how 2 speed but i call som internet expert n d said ur jst wasting ur tym.. d col me idiot.. :D[/quote] It will work 100% if you will use your head. Doing this trick will cost you a lot of problems. I am sure of it. But if you will use your head, then it won't.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]If your a firefox lover like me then you should try this. 1. Type "[b]about:config[/b]" into the address bar and hit return. Scroll down and look for the following entries: [b]network.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:02

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy