• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me.. i don't think so.. coz i haven't tried it.. hope i wouldn't.. hoping that he would be my first and last.... how about you??? ***** addtn'l question: if you agree with the topic.. what ar

Pages: 12

for me.. i don't think so.. coz i haven't tried it.. hope i wouldn't.. hoping that he would be my first and last.... how about you??? ***** addtn'l question: if you agree with the topic.. what ar

kimberlyvette
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for me.. i don't think so.. coz i haven't tried it.. hope i wouldn't.. hoping that he would be my first and last.... how about you??? ***** addtn'l question: if you agree with the topic.. what ar

for me.. i don't think so.. coz i haven't tried it.. hope i wouldn't.. hoping that he would be my first and last.... how about you??? ***** addtn'l question: if you agree with the topic.. what are the things that the both of you,you and your ex/es, made to move on after month/s or year/s of your relationship just to become friends (again)???

Last edited by kimberlyvette (2008-05-01 00:39:26)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: for me.. i don't think so.. coz i haven't tried it.. hope i wouldn't.. hoping that he would be my first and last.... how about you??? ***** addtn'l question: if you agree with the topic.. what ar

It is possible as long as they're totally over with their 'past'. :]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: for me.. i don't think so.. coz i haven't tried it.. hope i wouldn't.. hoping that he would be my first and last.... how about you??? ***** addtn'l question: if you agree with the topic.. what ar

possible..:thumbsup: It also depends if they like to forgive and forget..;]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,i agree., it's possible... coz i've already tried it... as of now he's my bestfriend...:D
xNdrA. ,, <3
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeaa. :] it`s really possible.. hmm. me && my ex are close friends now.. :lol: && feelings for each other are well., totally gone.. && never coming back.. =) my new bf && his gf are kinda jealous coz of our closeness.. hihi. :lol:
amztecson024
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. its possible.. when you still have a care for eacg other.. and after that long relationship be friends then if you are ment for each other.. in the end you will find your self in the arms of each other.. ehehe.. thats love.. love is a never ending story.. :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah, it's possible... It depends, I guess, as long as they're already over with their relationship.
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think its possible... but im having a hard time being friends with my ex-boyfriend... im still in the process of getting over our relationship... im still reminiscing the pains that i had undergone during our break-up... im still in the process of healing... =| but I am still open for a possibility that we can still be friends... :)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me its possible coz dats me and my x are,i think so..haha oh well at least we talk and we share problems..its just dat u have to w8 wen ur redi enuf to be frends wid ur x.. :) it onli takes time but for me,yeah its possible;]
zarah08
» Banned
1969-12-31

[font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]♥♥its possible!! :thumbsup:[/font][/color] [font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]♥♥it happened to me! :crybaby:[/font][/color]
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think it is for those who didn't took their relationship serious... but i think its impossible for those who loved each other 4 a long tym...=)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I guess its possible if you had a good break-up. :D You can be good friends if the feelings aren't there anymore. But if the other party still feels the same way, it's better to keep away from her/him.
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me,it's possible. but it also dpends for some situations.
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I actually experienced it. After I broke up with him, him and I became friends again. We used to text and greet each other. ^_^
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NO. so hard.. that after all the memories that youve shared Friends at the end? Its not possible..
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For me its really possibleeee... ^_^
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yup.
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

coz i've experienced it already
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's possible.. though very hard.. :lol:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its possible:) coz i've been through with this kind of situation... 7 years and for nothing...:crybaby: but we're good friends now=) there's no point in holding grudges to someone coz it's just a waste of time
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me.. i don't think so.. coz i haven't tried it.. hope i wouldn't.. hoping that he would be my first and last.... how about you??? ***** addtn'l question: if you agree with the topic.. what ar

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:32

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy