• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me.. i don't think so.. coz i haven't tried it.. hope i wouldn't.. hoping that he would be my first and last.... how about you??? ***** addtn'l question: if you agree with the topic.. what ar

Pages: 12

for me.. i don't think so.. coz i haven't tried it.. hope i wouldn't.. hoping that he would be my first and last.... how about you??? ***** addtn'l question: if you agree with the topic.. what ar

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me.. i don't think so.. coz i haven't tried it.. hope i wouldn't.. hoping that he would be my first and last.... how about you??? ***** addtn'l question: if you agree with the topic.. what ar

This is soooo possible. All of my exes are my CLOSE FRIENDS now. I think its a good thing. Lol.
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: for me.. i don't think so.. coz i haven't tried it.. hope i wouldn't.. hoping that he would be my first and last.... how about you??? ***** addtn'l question: if you agree with the topic.. what ar

possible based on experince..ehe :D
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whahaha..its hard..but it depends on two person..if they can..
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dunno it myb awkward but.. dont know hehe
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i got no choice but to befriended her.. [spoiler]c'mon! she's the mom of my son![/spoiler]
jeefu
» n00b
1969-12-31

it depends on the girls feelings, if she want to let go of the guy, then its not possible.
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yez... it iz pozzible... if they both finally moved on...
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes. it is possible but not the same as before. =|
jeefu
» n00b
1969-12-31

i :thumbsup: misscuppycake. things will never be the same
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

at first i ddnt think that it would work to me bt i hvnt try it yet..if i broke up wif dem i would neva talk to dem nemore...lyk my past bf's...after we broke up i wouldnt talk to dem..coz dats hw i am..coz i feel shy and ashamed..dat i went out wif dem..ahahha=D=D=D eniweiz bt den my current bf told me dat if we ever broke up we knw dat we couldnt move on at first lyk for 2 to 3 months bt he wants us to be friends..coz we wouldnt wanna waste anyfin dat weve spent together..[weve goin out nw for almost 3 yrs...:eh::eh::eh:]bt ddnt wanna break up wif him..bt incase we jz wanna b friends after if we eva did..so probbly il try..=)=)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it's possible, if they would both allow themselves to become friends again.. :)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it happends sometimes.. there are friends that are still friends for a long time.. and there are still friends that has a relationship after a long friendship he/she had made.. its up to you., if you accept him/her to your heart.. he can enter.. but not... then./. youll be friends forever.. [img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/marjanpatrick/requests/signatures/shinaske.gif[/img] (marjanpatrick) for my siggy.!
kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oooohhh... so many answered that it is possible.. well, it is based on your experience guyz.. i have addtn'l question.. just view it on the first page.. =) hoping that in this thread, we will have sharing about our love life and also some advising.. =)
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes. its possible. it depends on the reasons on why you broke up. :D
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

of course it is!!! it's up to you.. and it is really better if you and your x will be friends ryt?? :rolleyes:
jeN_dbigaiz!
» n00b
1969-12-31

it depeNds.. if b0th of u are really 0ver.. then u can be frieNds.. but u can never be friends if u stll feel the same as before when ur still t0gedah..:)
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.yess..it is possible..
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

possible, if both of them have already moved on and really is open for the type of relationship"friends"
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It is possible of cors. :) [/b]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its really possible...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me.. i don't think so.. coz i haven't tried it.. hope i wouldn't.. hoping that he would be my first and last.... how about you??? ***** addtn'l question: if you agree with the topic.. what ar

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:38

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy