• ARCHIVES 
  • » post here your funniest motto! here's mine! [quote]What do you think of me? thinking of you?[/quote] lolz... =D a stupid motto of mine :wallbash:

Pages: 123

post here your funniest motto! here's mine! [quote]What do you think of me? thinking of you?[/quote] lolz... =D a stupid motto of mine :wallbash:

LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: post here your funniest motto! here's mine! [quote]What do you think of me? thinking of you?[/quote] lolz... =D a stupid motto of mine :wallbash:

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [quote][align=center][b][color=skyblue]"The last to know and the first to be blamed"[/b][/color][/align][/quote] [quote][align=left][b][color=skyblue]"Dear Heart, I Feel in love again so good luck!"[/b][/color][/align][/quote] [quote][align=left][b][color=skyblue]"Dear Reader, Your Funny Motto's makes me smile! So make me smile!!!!" :D[/b][/color][/align][/quote] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]hahaha.. my funny motto sucks! :D[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by LhaDybLueS (2008-07-21 09:32:51)

Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: post here your funniest motto! here's mine! [quote]What do you think of me? thinking of you?[/quote] lolz... =D a stupid motto of mine :wallbash:

8s better to cheat than 2 repeat
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Don't face your problem, if your problem is your face!!!=D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much :D

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-25 22:04:03)

joiez_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]my fUnny mOttO is:[/i] [b]gOd mAdE thE wOrLd.. thE rEst wAs mAdE in chinA! (cOrny!!=D)[/b]
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]insecurity[/b]is a sick that can lead to death.. get well soon....
xtine coh
» n00b
1969-12-31

Life is too short. to make it long. eat talong!
Luv.R
» n00b
1969-12-31

don't face your problem if your problem is your face.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][i]The vacuum really sucks.[/i][/quote] [img]http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/arsme_FU/emoticons/AddEmoticons0096.gif[/img] lol.
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Life is short. Make it shorter
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

mine is: What is the use of your feet if you don't use it! :wallbash:
emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]"There is n such thing as too much sleep!!"[/b] [img]Nothing Funny Ehh :D[/img]
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]don't talk to strangers when your mouth is full. [/align] :D:thumbsup:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]mine is....[/b] [u]i`m dumb right?just a little smart....you think i`m good?..i`ll show you good![/u]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Me? don't talk while your mouth is full:)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: here's mine "Your such a loser"..
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]The vacuum really sucks. lol.[/quote] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]yes it does! :lol:[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm here again. no id it's ok:ninja:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

here's mine the [b]more[/b], the [b]many-ier[/b] :D :D :D do u get it?
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ooh!another one![/b] [u]Hate me!!!!!!I Love i ♥ you in the opposite![/u]:lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » post here your funniest motto! here's mine! [quote]What do you think of me? thinking of you?[/quote] lolz... =D a stupid motto of mine :wallbash:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:52

[ 13 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy