• ARCHIVES 
  • » post here your funniest motto! here's mine! [quote]What do you think of me? thinking of you?[/quote] lolz... =D a stupid motto of mine :wallbash:

Pages: 123

post here your funniest motto! here's mine! [quote]What do you think of me? thinking of you?[/quote] lolz... =D a stupid motto of mine :wallbash:

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: post here your funniest motto! here's mine! [quote]What do you think of me? thinking of you?[/quote] lolz... =D a stupid motto of mine :wallbash:

"dont judge me, im not a book" :lol:
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: post here your funniest motto! here's mine! [quote]What do you think of me? thinking of you?[/quote] lolz... =D a stupid motto of mine :wallbash:

i believe i can fly :D
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

promise if you can-lolx

Last edited by pinkpunk (2008-10-17 12:16:22)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

don't shout at me unless i shout at you:)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I thought I wanted a career, turns out all I wanted was paychecks. :lol: I'm trying to imagine you with a personality. :P
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what is brain when u dont have any beauty!!!!ahahahahah :lol:
deedey
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown::thumbsup::o:penguin:shit:puke::crybaby::drool::ninja::smoke::wasted:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:| You are just one bullet..hahaha =D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Mine is.. Whatever. =D [/color][/b]
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Kung napapansin mong nakakasama na sayo ang mga bisyo mo, wag mo na lang pansinin..
shashaii
» n00b
1969-12-31

if other's can............... you Can't
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The funniest motto I had for now is in my siggy =) =D Translation: "Always be aware of your surroundings..." you might not know what your stepping into... :lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-09 02:31:44)

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hehe. Mine is... [quote]Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect so DON'T PRACTICE![/quote] :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » post here your funniest motto! here's mine! [quote]What do you think of me? thinking of you?[/quote] lolz... =D a stupid motto of mine :wallbash:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:21

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy