• ARCHIVES 
  • » oh,. hi to all of you.. can i be your friend. im new here. well, i found ftalk cool and totally wicked,. haha. i strted my post here in the help section to find out about printscreens and i found peo

Pages: 12

oh,. hi to all of you.. can i be your friend. im new here. well, i found ftalk cool and totally wicked,. haha. i strted my post here in the help section to find out about printscreens and i found peo

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

oh,. hi to all of you.. can i be your friend. im new here. well, i found ftalk cool and totally wicked,. haha. i strted my post here in the help section to find out about printscreens and i found peo

oh,. hi to all of you.. can i be your friend. im new here. well, i found ftalk cool and totally wicked,. haha. i strted my post here in the help section to find out about printscreens and i found people making replies to my post. hehe. totally cool.. :D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: oh,. hi to all of you.. can i be your friend. im new here. well, i found ftalk cool and totally wicked,. haha. i strted my post here in the help section to find out about printscreens and i found peo

Hello there Welcome to ftalk! yeah.. this thread is totally cool.. hehe.. Read the Rules.. have fun posting.. enjoy! see u around! :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: oh,. hi to all of you.. can i be your friend. im new here. well, i found ftalk cool and totally wicked,. haha. i strted my post here in the help section to find out about printscreens and i found peo

wee!! welcome to ftalk!![: have fun, follow the rules, and enjoy.. wee[:
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to ftalk..[/b]:)
yondaime87
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Herlow there...Welcome To Ftalk.... Enjoy Posting Here....[/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello there and welcome to ftalk.. pls do read and follow the rules here and Have fun postin. :)
SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome and hi to you tina :lol:

Last edited by SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE (2008-03-29 18:02:06)

lilaj01
» n00b
1969-12-31

alOha sEinyOng lhAt.. im nEwbie dEn.. ;) pAngEt pAnget ng pwOfyl kU.. tapOsh dikO mAintindihAn mga tutOriAls.. it dOesnt sEem tO wOrk.. :crybaby: anyway.. hi.. :D
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ no sticky caps allowed here kua.. and speak english.. this isnt the thread that you can use tagalog.. ^^ btw.. welcome to ftalk ^^
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^[b]lilaj01[/b] : please avoid using [b]sTiCkY cApS[/b] and please speak in english beacause this is an international forum ! ------------------------------ welcome to ftalk :D enjoy !
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wlecum to ftalk...
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi Welcome to ftalk follow d rules!!
zhieryn
» n00b
1969-12-31

.....hei waZzup.... Hehehe... sana marami me mkilala.. d2 hahaha..........:lol:[quote][/quote]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
coke_zerod
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello mjd welcome to fstalk enjoyposting read the rulez =)
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok... see u around the furom... :D
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk!:D
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello there
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
zhieryn
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]eLcum pu sa frnDstRtLk... havE a nicE daY:D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » oh,. hi to all of you.. can i be your friend. im new here. well, i found ftalk cool and totally wicked,. haha. i strted my post here in the help section to find out about printscreens and i found peo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:02

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy