• ARCHIVES 
  • » oh,. hi to all of you.. can i be your friend. im new here. well, i found ftalk cool and totally wicked,. haha. i strted my post here in the help section to find out about printscreens and i found peo

Pages: 12

oh,. hi to all of you.. can i be your friend. im new here. well, i found ftalk cool and totally wicked,. haha. i strted my post here in the help section to find out about printscreens and i found peo

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: oh,. hi to all of you.. can i be your friend. im new here. well, i found ftalk cool and totally wicked,. haha. i strted my post here in the help section to find out about printscreens and i found peo

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: oh,. hi to all of you.. can i be your friend. im new here. well, i found ftalk cool and totally wicked,. haha. i strted my post here in the help section to find out about printscreens and i found peo

eiow.,.welcome to ftalk..,^_^
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/boards.gif[/img]
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] Of course! everyone here is your friend! welcome aboard! enjoy here! [/color] [/b]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

woah... cool.. haha.. tnx a lot for welcoming me here.. didn't expect that coming.. haha.. hope we'd be friends.. =| oh.. yeah.. i'll read the rules clearly.. oh btw.. while reading ur replies.. as usual in forums.. u hav siggies.. uhh... really wanted to have one but i don't know how to.. haha.. and again.. tnx for welcoming me here in ftalk. :D
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. ;p see yah around. have fun posting. ;)[/align]
nackie
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow:
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here at ftalk.. enjoy!!:D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello welcome in here :cool: im grace :redface: nice ot meet you..if yah like i can be your friend :redface: btw dont forget to read the rules ok..
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to f-talk..:D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tnx again for welcoming me here! haha.. :D see yah around!!! :O
babybash
» n00b
1969-12-31

try dis site^^ [url]gickr.com[/url] <">hope u lyk!!!
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=babybash]try dis site^^ [url]gickr.com[/url] <">hope u lyk!!![/quote] what's in there?!?!?! :paranoid: :question:
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay.. many people are really helpful here ^^
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hello mjd1224 < im Antonette welcome to ftalk Please read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:rose: WelCome!
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » oh,. hi to all of you.. can i be your friend. im new here. well, i found ftalk cool and totally wicked,. haha. i strted my post here in the help section to find out about printscreens and i found peo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:08

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy