• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz... wyvern07zed here a newbie and introducing myselg to all... my real name is jeffrey but i want it to be spelled as jefrie... hehehehe... i wish to learn more and have more friends here... im

Pages: 12

hi guyz... wyvern07zed here a newbie and introducing myselg to all... my real name is jeffrey but i want it to be spelled as jefrie... hehehehe... i wish to learn more and have more friends here... im

wyvern07zed
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guyz... wyvern07zed here a newbie and introducing myselg to all... my real name is jeffrey but i want it to be spelled as jefrie... hehehehe... i wish to learn more and have more friends here... im

hi guyz... wyvern07zed here a newbie and introducing myselg to all... my real name is jeffrey but i want it to be spelled as jefrie... hehehehe... i wish to learn more and have more friends here... im from basilan if no one minds... hehehe... hope this wont affect our friendsship... im not bad i assure you all... im educated not a rebel... hehehe... not too educated i think... but surely not a rebel... so to all of you guyz... a big HELLO to all of you... =)
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz... wyvern07zed here a newbie and introducing myselg to all... my real name is jeffrey but i want it to be spelled as jefrie... hehehehe... i wish to learn more and have more friends here... im

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz... wyvern07zed here a newbie and introducing myselg to all... my real name is jeffrey but i want it to be spelled as jefrie... hehehehe... i wish to learn more and have more friends here... im

[align=center]welcome to ftalk!!!:D[/align]
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup... don't know all the rules yet but i'll read them all... hope i won't break rules here... don't want to have an early title of cursed here... hehehehe...
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello there.. welcome to ftalk!! :D
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for a warm welcome guyz... =(
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

WElcoMe to FRIENDSTERTALK... follow the rules..!
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will guyz... just have to be careful... hopefully i won't ever break a rule... hopefully its possible... nyahahaha...
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey jeffrey. haha. welcome. [i]pinoy.[/i] enjoy your stay. just follow the rules.
chereylicious
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guyz... hehehe... im a newbie here. . . . im trying to learn things out here...,,,wee.. about me im good i think soo...

Last edited by chereylicious (2008-03-30 05:42:53)

cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=chereylicious]hi[/quote] Oh.. spamming.. [b]REPORTED[/b] Topic :arrow: Btw, Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy..
chereylicious
» n00b
1969-12-31

ehehehhe....could you teach me how your picture appear to be like that..=)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello and welcome to ftalk.. [b]spam posts deleted[/b]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk.. enjoi posting
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/boards.gif[/img]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome hehe
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] hi! welcome fo ftalk enjoy your stay here! keep in touch! oh and especially read the rules :/ [/color] [/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi Welcome to ftalk. Wow you're so good! :wow:
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. ;) have fun posting. :P[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz... wyvern07zed here a newbie and introducing myselg to all... my real name is jeffrey but i want it to be spelled as jefrie... hehehehe... i wish to learn more and have more friends here... im

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:55

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy