• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz... wyvern07zed here a newbie and introducing myselg to all... my real name is jeffrey but i want it to be spelled as jefrie... hehehehe... i wish to learn more and have more friends here... im

Pages: 12

hi guyz... wyvern07zed here a newbie and introducing myselg to all... my real name is jeffrey but i want it to be spelled as jefrie... hehehehe... i wish to learn more and have more friends here... im

wyvern07zed
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz... wyvern07zed here a newbie and introducing myselg to all... my real name is jeffrey but i want it to be spelled as jefrie... hehehehe... i wish to learn more and have more friends here... im

@kimyasay10: thanks kim... may i ask... y u sed im good? im not at all good... im far from that... hehehehe... but im hopin to be one... hehehe @topic: i appreciate all your warm greetings everyone... thanks so much... so glad to be welcomed here this way... so grateful... thanks... thanks... thanks a lot.... =)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz... wyvern07zed here a newbie and introducing myselg to all... my real name is jeffrey but i want it to be spelled as jefrie... hehehehe... i wish to learn more and have more friends here... im

Hello im grace,, nice to meet you,, it doesnt really matter where you from,, as long as you can cope with the people here,, anyways all of us are nice,, start making friends im sure you will,, anyways do have fun in here,, and kindly read the rules ok..:cool:
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to f-talk:D
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

@gracemac: thanks a lot sis.. im slowly memorizing it and slowly applying it here... the rules i min... im careful to remember them all and avoid them... so very plenty of nice peoples here... wish i could have more friends here... i min true friends not in my friendster account... hehehehe....
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

WeLcomE :rose: !
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here at ftalk.. haryz_01 here! read and follow the rules..! ok?! see yah around!!
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk !
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum..enjoy posting:)
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules[/color]
kaoz2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

elloww...... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
nithidev
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi im new; and would like to learn. promise will not break any rules. u guys who want to know me more e mail me. :D=D:D=D:rolleyes::cool:
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!!!:lol:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk jeffrey enjoy your stay ^_^
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi jeffrey < im Antonette welcome to ftalk Please read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..+_+
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hello! wElCOme! :rose:
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello. Welcome to Ftalk forums!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz... wyvern07zed here a newbie and introducing myselg to all... my real name is jeffrey but i want it to be spelled as jefrie... hehehehe... i wish to learn more and have more friends here... im

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:05

[ 11 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy