• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi.im new here.i wish i can learn this f talk. i want to learn how to make a layout which is not ordinary. and i want to learn some treaks here.. hehehe..=)=) and wait guys im erika 13 yrs old hehe..

Pages: 12

hi.im new here.i wish i can learn this f talk. i want to learn how to make a layout which is not ordinary. and i want to learn some treaks here.. hehehe..=)=) and wait guys im erika 13 yrs old hehe..

erikashae
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi.im new here.i wish i can learn this f talk. i want to learn how to make a layout which is not ordinary. and i want to learn some treaks here.. hehehe..=)=) and wait guys im erika 13 yrs old hehe..

hi.im new here.i wish i can learn this f talk. i want to learn how to make a layout which is not ordinary. and i want to learn some treaks here.. hehehe..=)=) and wait guys im erika 13 yrs old hehe.. ;];]wish me luck here..
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi.im new here.i wish i can learn this f talk. i want to learn how to make a layout which is not ordinary. and i want to learn some treaks here.. hehehe..=)=) and wait guys im erika 13 yrs old hehe..

[img]http://smiley.xtremenitro.on.web.id/onion/smiley/hi.gif[/img] [b]hye.. welcome to ftalk.. :D hav fun here.. follow the rules... =) see yah around :penguin:[/b]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi.im new here.i wish i can learn this f talk. i want to learn how to make a layout which is not ordinary. and i want to learn some treaks here.. hehehe..=)=) and wait guys im erika 13 yrs old hehe..

eow.. i'm angie.. weLcome Ftalk just follow the rules gUd luck see you around :D have a day...
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Welcome 2 ftalk! pls read the rules.. and happy posting! [/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk . enjoy (=
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]hi there welcome to ftalk don't forget to read and follow the rules[/color]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!!:D
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. follow the rules. enjoy your stay. :lol:
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi there. ;) welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. =)[/align]
coke_zerod
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to fstalk enjoy postiting follow the rulez ;)
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

helow erika welcome to ftalk... u want to learn something well ur in right site my dear... so if u want to ask some question ur free to drop on help section... lot's of ftalk members will answer u... i'll assure u that.... :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi Welcome to eptok ~~
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! Enjoy.. :D
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: im just a newbie also wew! and I do really enjoy staying here. hope you too=)
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk im also 13 yrs old hehe ^^
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
chereylicious
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi....everyone..im a newbie in here
kacee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi!welcome to ftalk!:D enjoy posting=):thumbsup: dont forget to follow the rules:D[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi.im new here.i wish i can learn this f talk. i want to learn how to make a layout which is not ordinary. and i want to learn some treaks here.. hehehe..=)=) and wait guys im erika 13 yrs old hehe..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:29

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy