• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi.im new here.i wish i can learn this f talk. i want to learn how to make a layout which is not ordinary. and i want to learn some treaks here.. hehehe..=)=) and wait guys im erika 13 yrs old hehe..

Pages: 12

hi.im new here.i wish i can learn this f talk. i want to learn how to make a layout which is not ordinary. and i want to learn some treaks here.. hehehe..=)=) and wait guys im erika 13 yrs old hehe..

jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi.im new here.i wish i can learn this f talk. i want to learn how to make a layout which is not ordinary. and i want to learn some treaks here.. hehehe..=)=) and wait guys im erika 13 yrs old hehe..

[color=hotpink][b] welcome to eptok...^^, try to roam in the tricks and tutorial section.. youLL see diff. topics there bout wat you want...;) [/b][/color]
amulet.twinkle
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi.im new here.i wish i can learn this f talk. i want to learn how to make a layout which is not ordinary. and i want to learn some treaks here.. hehehe..=)=) and wait guys im erika 13 yrs old hehe..

wow, so young :) pleased to meet you :) enjoy your stay here at ftalk :)
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hey!! welcome to ftalk!! enjoy posting!!![/b]
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! :D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hello erica < im Antonette welcome to ftalk Please read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello. Welcome to Ftalk forums!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi erika... welcum 2 ftalk... nice meeting u...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi.im new here.i wish i can learn this f talk. i want to learn how to make a layout which is not ordinary. and i want to learn some treaks here.. hehehe..=)=) and wait guys im erika 13 yrs old hehe..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:17

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy