• ARCHIVES 
  • » Often times im using only my celphone to get into friendster. All you got to do is to download "OPERA BROWSER" and buy internet capable simcard (Sim card use in autoload). You can download Opera at ww

Pages: 12

Often times im using only my celphone to get into friendster. All you got to do is to download "OPERA BROWSER" and buy internet capable simcard (Sim card use in autoload). You can download Opera at ww

blueice
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Often times im using only my celphone to get into friendster. All you got to do is to download "OPERA BROWSER" and buy internet capable simcard (Sim card use in autoload). You can download Opera at ww

Often times im using only my celphone to get into friendster. All you got to do is to download "OPERA BROWSER" and buy internet capable simcard (Sim card use in autoload). You can download Opera at www.dotsis.com. NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE ONLY 19 PESOS AND BELOW ON YOUR LOAD OR ZERO BALANCE. YOU MUST USE SERIES 60 PHONE LIKE 3650 AND UP. ONLY ON GLOBE NETWORK. If you got all of this, then your ready to go... Register your simcard to 2951. Just type GO N(your Nokia unit) and send it to 2951. e.g. GO N6680. After you recieve the confirmation save it. HERE'S THE TRICK... 1. Open you celphone. Go to Tools -> Settings -> Connection -> Access points. 2. Press myGlobe CONNECT -> Option -> Advance settings. Change Proxy serv. address to "none". Proxy port number to "0". OK! 3. Press myGlobe INET -> Option -> Advance settings. Change Proxy serv. address to 203.177.42.214 and the Proxy port number to 8080. OK! 4. Open your Opera Browser. Much better if you will use higher version. Add bukmark (e.g. friendster.com, friendstertalk.com etc.) After you see the notice "Pls. reload your prepaid acct bla blah". Exit your browser using the red call key. 5. Open your Default browser the one with the world icon. Connect on myGlobe CONNECT. After 1 sec. go back to Opera browser then press reload. VOILA!!! you now have FREE internet on you Celphone....
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Often times im using only my celphone to get into friendster. All you got to do is to download "OPERA BROWSER" and buy internet capable simcard (Sim card use in autoload). You can download Opera at ww

wow! Thank you! ofr that!
blueice
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Often times im using only my celphone to get into friendster. All you got to do is to download "OPERA BROWSER" and buy internet capable simcard (Sim card use in autoload). You can download Opera at ww

:) No problemo!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Wow, watta cool info! Thanks for sharing! :wow:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing that... I'm not using Globe though, hehehe!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks for the info =) I wish I had a better fone :lol:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can i put it in a nokia 6020???
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i thinks so for those globe users theres a lot of things u can do even u dont have load... u can also check ur yahoo mail for free and gt online in YM as long as u want but u have to use BETA instead.... absolutely free.... just want to share infos to those who dont know..
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow..i wanna try this with my globe sim.. tenchu for this cool info. :thumbsup:
reckless14
» n00b
1969-12-31

it works fine in my 3310 :evil: thnx..
kptdaaron
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i use this on nokia 5310?
po123ks
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i put iphone
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well, wifi thats all!
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!! im gonna try this one!!
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i already know this..... i even know [b]Smart[/b]'s free browsing technique dude! and it's much simple! :cool:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ wat is smart? lols .. yh, wifi is the answer of free (well not that freee) mobile web browsing!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well it doesnt work for me dunno why.. :(
pamelaregine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]topic starter! i have a urgent question! [lol] kidding. i just want to ask if you also know the free internet browsing thingy in smart network? i hope i can get an answer. it works naman in my globe phone! i just want to know if you know some techniques in smart too. tnx. :) [/b]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its doesnt work.. why? hmm.. :clock:
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice work its working on my n5110 =D thanks for this my gps for my 5110 will work unlimitedly. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Often times im using only my celphone to get into friendster. All you got to do is to download "OPERA BROWSER" and buy internet capable simcard (Sim card use in autoload). You can download Opera at ww

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:27

[ 10 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy