• ARCHIVES 
  • » Often times im using only my celphone to get into friendster. All you got to do is to download "OPERA BROWSER" and buy internet capable simcard (Sim card use in autoload). You can download Opera at ww

Pages: 12

Often times im using only my celphone to get into friendster. All you got to do is to download "OPERA BROWSER" and buy internet capable simcard (Sim card use in autoload). You can download Opera at ww

ian_rumuar
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Often times im using only my celphone to get into friendster. All you got to do is to download "OPERA BROWSER" and buy internet capable simcard (Sim card use in autoload). You can download Opera at ww

nice trick but how about for other network like smart??:question:
pamelaregine
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Often times im using only my celphone to get into friendster. All you got to do is to download "OPERA BROWSER" and buy internet capable simcard (Sim card use in autoload). You can download Opera at ww

[quote=ian_rumuar]nice trick but how about for other network like smart??:question:[/quote] yah. me too. i wanna know.:cry:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow... this is really nice.. but i dont want to buy a new sim... im a globe subscriber but im not using the autoload capable sim...
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can i use it in N6070? but i buy it in Thailand..currently..i'm here in Philippines but when i use it in thailand..it works.! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Often times im using only my celphone to get into friendster. All you got to do is to download "OPERA BROWSER" and buy internet capable simcard (Sim card use in autoload). You can download Opera at ww

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:03

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy